Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

E-penis sigs

This is a discussion on E-penis sigs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ehuehue :$ im the one who started the epenis thread...
Page: 2

ehuehue :$ im the one who started the epenis thread

Banned

ehuehue :$ im the one who started the epenis thread[/b]

attention whore :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]

attention whore :P[/b]

serisouly tho, that's bullshit.

" I dont have a problem with the type that is a little kid, but theres a variation thats an actual penis, and i really dont want to see them every time i scroll down a thread. "

Then don't browse any thread at all, or just scroll past them, crybaby!

This is retarded!

If we're not allowed to have that as a sig, I suggest you:
    1.) Take out the ph34r smiley too.
    2.) Yes, Felix, no black cats please, i get offended!
    3.) Tez Your sig says "Fuck" sometimes i have my 2 year old son reading the forums with me (yes, he can read, he's smart ) I dont like it when he sees your sig.
    4 .. I can keep going on forever!

No Epenis sig? NO SIGS AT ALL!

SexyPwner

lose your life sometimes h34r:

Banned Senior Member

Like I said before, when I made mine i didn&#39;t use the actual penis for a reason on my signature, soon they should have some other variations to use but I never had a problem with the kid one. You can change it via the website, if you get your login email ( I never got mine <_< ). If your using firefox, then block all images from epenis.eu untill we remove all the actual penis ones

little_painter

its a continiusly trubeling thing too watch how sutch things meens soo mutch too soo many, ( semi erotic pichures and cartoon e-penic oO cmon grow up and stop getting offended over abosolutly nothing take it with a smile and a scrug and move on)
    while respect fairness honor and aknowledgement of onces own flaws an insuficiency, is never at mind or thought

:mellow: <- yellow mellow

aaaah wtf you guys talking about -.-

this penis changed my life.. :mellow:

euheuheuheuh grooooow

Cadence96

( semi erotic pichures and cartoon e-penic oO cmon grow up and stop getting offended over abosolutly nothing take it with a smile and a scrug and move on)[/b]
    So because it is drawn it stops from being what it really is?

An ugly(vulgar, racist, Nazi or sexual) image or thing will always be (and represent) the same thing. The way it is shown (drawn) doesn&#39;t change the fact.

DragonFire

tbh..I think it doesnt look the same at all. ^_^

the_stiffmeister

yes 30-40cm(12-16in) long penises are rare no matter how much we(men) claim that we have them....these sigs are nothing... they are just for fun and are not meant to offend anyone...i have the e-penis that depicts a penis...so what? get over it... maybe they will make a e-gina for all you women out there^^ this forum is gives a sense of entertainment to some people who don&#39;t have much....lighten up people....

P.S. painter you are spelling better...still need to work on it tho^^

Psy

HOW TO not get offended by epenis sigs.

Cadence96

Stop that sh1t. In your Desktop you can have all the penises images you want. But don&#39;t force all people to see it.
    And that way to block from seeing signs is just retarded. Signs are part of forums, so blocking them reduces the sense of being in a forum.

the_stiffmeister

just do the &#39;block all images from this site&#39; option from epenis.eu

epenises shouldnt be removed b/c a. there are multiple ways to stop seeing them and b. only a few people want to get rid of them and RUIN THE FUN FOR EVERYONE ELSE

Cadence96

just do the &#39;block all images from this site&#39; option from epenis.eu

epenises shouldnt be removed b/c a. there are multiple ways to stop seeing them and b. only a few people want to get rid of them and RUIN THE FUN FOR EVERYONE ELSE[/b]
    So you think all people know how to configure forum tools? (Or Firefox, IE). Make it a sticky how to block images from epenis.eu. Great.
    I don&#39;t have nothing against epenis.eu... the image of the boy is fun but the other is vulgar and homosexual.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast