Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

E-penis sigs

This is a discussion on E-penis sigs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i suggest we make a poll...if its over 50% to get rid of them then we will...if under 50% then ...
Page: 3

the_stiffmeister

i suggest we make a poll...if its over 50% to get rid of them then we will...if under 50% then we keep them...

sound fair?? cuz it does to me...

Psy

i suggest we make a poll...if its over 50% to get rid of them then we will...if under 50% then we keep them...

sound fair?? cuz it does to me...[/b]
    no. multiple IPs can vote.

the_stiffmeister

ur point is??? more votes would be better...it would give a better representation of how the whole ko4life community feels

Psy

multiple IPs can vote under the same account

the_stiffmeister

so what ur saying is that people who are against it will take the time to go from house to house or cafe to cafe just to show how much a few people don't like to see penises??

Cadence96

so what ur saying is that people who are against it will take the time to go from house to house or cafe to cafe just to show how much a few people don't like to see penises??[/b]
    u like?

the_stiffmeister

u like?[/b]

do i like what?

attention whore :P[/b]

\o/

i think they should be removed..

1. because its a fucking penis..im not gay and i choose not to look at other guys penises or anime ones.
    2. I have no idea how to remove them without removing everyons sigs wich im not doing.
    3. I have adhd that penis is very distracting while reading posts xD

PollMeDown

Lol epinis ? never seen it

People defending the signatures are only doing so for attention considering their arguments they've posted have been flimsy at best. This isn't a negotiation, regardless if the picture is drawn or real does not make any difference. I personally am NOT offended by them however if I decided to browse this forum from another place other than my home I would not want to have penis pictures every other post so people will see it as they pass by. You may have the other version of the signature if you so desire.

the_stiffmeister

so new rule that it's the yellow one or no epenis??

Wuzzle

Im a chick and i FINALLY have a penis thats actually MINE plz dont take it away

Penis envy <_<

:P

Bondi

People defending the signatures are only doing so for attention considering their arguments they&#39;ve posted have been flimsy at best. This isn&#39;t a negotiation, regardless if the picture is drawn or real does not make any difference. I personally am NOT offended by them however if I decided to browse this forum from another place other than my home I would not want to have penis pictures every other post so people will see it as they pass by. You may have the other version of the signature if you so desire.[/b]

flimsy............

omfg dude theres a guys post thats got a sig and the guy carries the chicks tits, actually shows his hands on them, and your moaning about some image of a cock,

ban the fukin lot

and im offened by u saying that by people defending them that we are only looking for attention stinks, this forums full of opinions and my opinion is people who cant stand looking at them are stuck up arrogant fukers that dont know how to have a joke

morons

Bondi

eric, your american aye?

i can tell ya are cause yanks dont know humour at the best of times

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast