Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

E-penis sigs

This is a discussion on E-penis sigs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its in Chemicals nature to fight for penis Fight for your rights Chemical ;p...
Page: 5

Reinhard

Its in Chemicals nature to fight for penis

Fight for your rights Chemical ;p

HEY! A-F'ing-MEN!

Wuzzle

If you find something as small and meaningless as that offensive, Unplug your pc now and gyft it to your grandmother....

If you find something as small and meaningless as that offensive, Unplug your pc now and gyft it to your grandmother....[/b]

It's not that it's offensive to the user of the account, its the interpretation it gives to other people walking by and glancing at your screen. Imagine you and a co-worker are on break and he's on the computer. You walk by and see a numerous penis' (i can't remember the plural of penis, shoot me). What is your first thought? $20 says its not "oh hey look, that guy's e-penis is huge, he must be cool!". (This bet is not valid for Arca, Schrotti, Wolfi or Razi)

Wuzzle

Since WHEN are you allowed to view ( other then work related ) web sites at work? Your AT work to do your job, not browse the web looking through forums/gaming sites or anything else non work related.

Since WHEN are you allowed to view ( other then work related ) web sites at work? Your AT work to do your job, not browse the web looking through forums/gaming sites or anything else non work related.[/b]

I suppose you missed the "on break" part of that. Also, since when do people, as a society, abide by EVERY SINGLE rule? Same thing applies to school. After my teacher finishes his/her lecture and I finish the work that I have to do right then, I get on my laptop or pull out my iPod. Why? What else is there to do?

Wuzzle

Im pretty sure if you look at company policies you will find 99% of them wont allow you to surf the net on company computers. Most places have a confidentiality act and looking at sites can install quite a few nastys, which can risk the chances of being able to access confidential material.

As for at schools i dont know what the go is there as we didnt have the net at school when i was there.

ReiRei

ITS A COMPUTER ANIMATED PICTURE MADE OF... guess what PIXELS!!!!

i would understand if you sat next to me and i slapped you in the face with my dick

seriously, grow up[/b]
    Seriously,, stop dreamin, your little 4incher wouldn't stretch...

serisouly tho, that's bullshit.

" I dont have a problem with the type that is a little kid, but theres a variation thats an actual penis, and i really dont want to see them every time i scroll down a thread. "

Then don't browse any thread at all, or just scroll past them, crybaby!

This is retarded!

If we're not allowed to have that as a sig, I suggest you:
    1.) Take out the ph34r smiley too.
    2.) Yes, Felix, no black cats please, i get offended!
    3.) Tez Your sig says "Fuck" sometimes i have my 2 year old son reading the forums with me (yes, he can read, he's smart ) I dont like it when he sees your sig.
    4 .. I can keep going on forever!
    No Epenis sig? NO SIGS AT ALL![/b]
    actuslly,, your avatar could offend some people. I am surprised no one has ever mentioned it. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/uploads/av-118.gif

its a continiusly trubeling thing too watch how sutch things meens soo mutch too soo many, ( semi erotic pichures and cartoon e-penic oO cmon grow up and stop getting offended over abosolutly nothing take it with a smile and a scrug and move on)
    while respect fairness honor and aknowledgement of onces own flaws an insuficiency, is never at mind or thought

:mellow: <- yellow mellow[/b]
    keep working on the english and eventually someone will understand you.

for the record... it didn&#39;t offend me, but was in the same context as most of the siggies that were removed. and, no. I did not send the pm to anyone.

Cadence96

Since WHEN are you allowed to view ( other then work related ) web sites at work? Your AT work to do your job, not browse the web looking through forums/gaming sites or anything else non work related.[/b]
    mmm... maybe someone should open a topic that people aren&#39;t allowed to browse Internet at work. But this is not that subject. At work or not those sigs don&#39;t fit in normal societies. Why?... because is not decent to be showing sexual organs to everyone.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345