Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Earning?

This is a discussion on Earning? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys again, I have started in cypher and reached level 80. I have been trying to farm for the ...
Page: 2

Hello guys again,
    I have started in cypher and reached level 80. I have been trying to farm for the last week but it seems like cypher is overcrowded and since drop rates are lowered, I can't beat old players. Is pathos or hellsgeram would be better? Is there any good economy or people willing to buy GB's? I would do interserver trade to move there if it's viable.
    Thanks

Try to tough it out. You will be very angry when you go to a dead server like hells or pathos
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Little viking Senior Member

Go to Hellsgarem, there is a good english community there on either human or orc side.
    There's usually xp/pk/farm to be found. Just don't fly solo or you'll regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDecember View Post
    Go to Hellsgarem, there is a good english community there on either human or orc side.
    There's usually xp/pk/farm to be found. Just don't fly solo or you'll regret it.
    He's not looking for a xp / pk party but for a way to support his family with playing KO

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    He's not looking for a xp / pk party but for a way to support his family with playing KO
    Man I really wish you would reconsider.

There are so many work from home jobs available, customer service, audio/video transcribing, data entry... all options that will definitely give you a much higher return then farming/selling GB's.

Also..maybe worth invest on some KOXP program and try to farm GB that way on the side while you play your main to farm.

This is actually really depressing to read. I can't think KO or goldfarming in general is a sustainable source of income.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by harddrugs View Post
    This is actually really depressing to read. I can't think KO or goldfarming in general is a sustainable source of income.
    Agree. I recently bumped into a ko-player that is working 10h shifts and earning approx 100 usd / month.
    Of course economies are always different on each countries but holy fucking shit, 100 usd / month.

Sad.

A moment to think how good your life really is.

you only do good money on ko in a new start server.

Quote Originally Posted by erkana View Post
    Hello guys again,
    I have started in cypher and reached level 80. I have been trying to farm for the last week but it seems like cypher is overcrowded and since drop rates are lowered, I can't beat old players. Is pathos or hellsgeram would be better? Is there any good economy or people willing to buy GB's? I would do interserver trade to move there if it's viable.
    Thanks
    KO really is the wrong game to play to make money dude. Even the chinese gold farmers from back in the day only made a couple $ per hour, and they were farming 24/7 with multiple accounts. Even doing online surveys would net you more cash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12