Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Earthquake in Peru

This is a discussion on Earthquake in Peru within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have very good friends there like Raul aka L0qui,W0lf,zesta,sexita,kakashikun,etc,etc,etc they are not online but im praying for them to ...
Page: 4

TaDaaa

i have very good friends there like Raul aka L0qui,W0lf,zesta,sexita,kakashikun,etc,etc,etc they are not online but im praying for them to be ok and all the peruvian community[/b]

Manaroth, Necro, and MICHITA are ok. Mana checked in our forums. From what I have heard there is widespread disruption of the internet there now.

Where is w0lf living now? Wasnt he in lima?

haha, my friend from lima is at netcafe atm, so no troubles for him and his ibne friends

Tristan

Hope everyone is okay, non-ko players and ko-players alike.

biobot93

wow sad,
    well my prayers go out to them
    not sure if anyone from our clan lives in peru
    i hope they all ok

Banned

"General Chat
    Chat About Knight Online Here..."

Wrong section ftw.

Yayaya, gl hope all the ones wounded, or affected by the earthquake will rise and shine again stronger then ever

Manaroth, Necro, and MICHITA are ok. Mana checked in our forums. From what I have heard there is widespread disruption of the internet there now.

Where is w0lf living now? Wasnt he in lima?[/b]
    yes W0lf live in Lima, near my home, hope him and family good.Where is my friend Dro?

Don't be surprise if Europe gets cover by water [/b]
    only netherland

and who gives a fuk about netherland h34r:

switzerland is covered by the mountains from south and by naziland from north hurray!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Sorry to dissapoint anyone, but the earthquaket didn't got me

tolgahan

in 17.08.1999 an earthquake happened here.20000+ peaple were dead. it was terrible . i hope non of u lives it. :\

morax

"General Chat
    Chat About Knight Online Here..."

Wrong section ftw.
    Yayaya, gl hope all the ones wounded, or affected by the earthquake will rise and shine again stronger then ever[/b]
    Technically we normally allow world events to be posted in the general section or posts of significant community interest....

Anyway luckily the earthquake missed Lima which is where the fast number of gays like Devile live.

Sorry to dissapoint anyone, but the earthquaket didn't got me [/b]
    what a disappointment.. -.-

[spoiler]good to see u still alive[/spoiler] :P

NathanAlgren

you deserve to be shot.[/b]

+1 :S

_Hybrid_

Thnx for all ur good wishes and prays, im peruvian and know lot of ko peruvian community atm i contact like 95% of them and all are ok, also pray for ppl who lost their lives or family. Bless them god.

Thanks for the prayers.

As many already know, this quake was very strong. Eventho it was not in Lima, we are right next to Ica where the epicenter was. For the first time in my life I've seen the damn floor CRACK. I was on an 8th floor and when the quake started, the whole building started to move back and forth like it was made of rubber. Went to the emergency stairs and the floor started to crack right infront of me, same as some walls. All the way down, the floor was cracking. Quite an experience, alltho I dont panic on quakes. A lot of us are very used to them since this region shakes all the time but this one was by far the strongest quake I've felt in my life.

There werent many casualties in Lima since most structures didnt fall apart, but there was a lot of panic which caused injuries and even deaths by heart attacks. Few buildings collapsed in Lima. Ica is a whole different story. Looks like a warzone. Most buildings collapsed and the body count keeps increasing every hour. Very sad day for us.

After yesterday's strong quake, we have felt several minor quakes. Even today, I felt like 2 more quakes which obviously caused a bit of panic in a lot of ppl. Luckily for me and most of my family, we are ok, alltho my mom is from Nazca (Ica) and I got a few relatives there. Nobody really close, but still i got no idea what happened with them so far.

About the Tsunami warning, technically speaking there wasnt one, but there were some really BIG waves right after the quake and some areas were flooded, even here in Lima. Most of KO players play from Lima so hopefully they are ok, still I feel deeply sorry for all the ppl in Ica who lost pretty much everything. God bless them.

shanttelimi

Thanks for the prayers.

As many already know, this quake was very strong. Eventho it was not in Lima, we are right next to Ica where the epicenter was. For the first time in my life I've seen the damn floor CRACK. I was on an 8th floor and when the quake started, the whole building started to move back and forth like it was made of rubber. Went to the emergency stairs and the floor started to crack right infront of me, same as some walls. All the way down, the floor was cracking. Quite an experience, alltho I dont panic on quakes. A lot of us are very used to them since this region shakes all the time but this one was by far the strongest quake I've felt in my life.

There werent many casualties in Lima since most structures didnt fall apart, but there was a lot of panic which caused injuries and even deaths by heart attacks. Few buildings collapsed in Lima. Ica is a whole different story. Looks like a warzone. Most buildings collapsed and the body count keeps increasing every hour. Very sad day for us.

After yesterday's strong quake, we have felt several minor quakes. Even today, I felt like 2 more quakes which obviously caused a bit of panic in a lot of ppl. Luckily for me and most of my family, we are ok, alltho my mom is from Nazca (Ica) and I got a few relatives there. Nobody really close, but still i got no idea what happened with them so far.

About the Tsunami warning, technically speaking there wasnt one, but there were some really BIG waves right after the quake and some areas were flooded, even here in Lima. Most of KO players play from Lima so hopefully they are ok, still I feel deeply sorry for all the ppl in Ica who lost pretty much everything. God bless them.[/b]
    You all got my pray =/

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast