Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Earthquake in Peru

This is a discussion on Earthquake in Peru within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Devile, good to hear u and Mickey are alright =)...
Page: 5

Devile, good to hear u and Mickey are alright =)

Yes as sandro says lima is not the worst part, a city called Pisco with 130,000 people was the worst part here is where most of the ppl died most buildings went down and more ppl were injured Pisco the worst part

My family as most of the ppl in lima is ok but i feel very very sorry for the ppl south of lima, hopefully the number of dead people won't increase, that is my pray, im still looking for some paypal acc or bank acc in the states where i can help from the U.S. not even a website from the goverment where peruvian ppl out of Peru can help.

Banned

+1 thats sad =(

Sad day...but glad to hear you and Drako are ok.

Speed

hmm halcyon ? :unsure:

hmm halcyon ? :unsure:[/b]
    He was talking to Devile and Micky

Glad to hear you guys are ok... It's sad how many casualties there have been. I saw some photos and video of somewhere in Peru (don't know exactly where, guessing its one of the places mentioned above) and wow... They were horrible, completely destroyed.

My prayers for all Peru. I live here in Argentina and have relatives over there, but luckily they are alright

MotoCross

wow.... sucks i hope my friend didnt die because he ows me money

oO Jc Oo

i have to say that earthquake make a sadness day for all Peru people including me.
    u can see how looks in youtube links and all, but for all the peruvian ppl who lived that, i hope all u guys stay ok, is hard to see how the Nature makes that horrible things, no1 deserved it, its feel awful and the pain in our hearts for those ppl who died will stay for long time, thx for all the ko comunnity about ur interested for what PEru is passing till now on.

Jc

Israel loves you , feel good amigos <.<

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

when i saw that there was an earthquake in Peru on CNN last nite i spent like an hour trying to call Vanessita and other Peruvian friends i have... apparently the phones are down but at least now i know they are safe since i got on msn today...

ty for all guys all ok here in lima-peru and beast all cabroncitos are ok :lol:

Laggy

Very sad days for us =(

Vanessita

I was at one of the main avenues in the city, at the main hour of traffic when I felt the car somewhat tilt, the first thing I thought was that we had gotten a flat tire but then I saw tons of people running away from the buildings. All the cars stopped and people got out of their cars. At that point I felt something huge shake the car and I couldn’t believe it, the floor was shaking!! All the lights when out and a huge bright light was seen in the sky.( Its hard to explain how that light occurred) The phones did not work for a huge portion of the night and people were afraid that a tsunami had occurred, which thankfully had not.

Most of the death and damages occurred 3 hours south of Lima. Now we must wait to see what happens and help those who need help.

I have a few friends from KO who are from Peru just like me, today I was able to talk to them and gladly they were ok.

Thank you to everyone who sent me mail asking how we were doing and if we were safe.

thx to god all friends what i have from Perú are fine. My prayers for all Peru.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast