Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Earthquake in Peru

This is a discussion on Earthquake in Peru within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dunno many cities that can stand still after a quake of that magnitude, no matter what they are made ...
Page: 7

I dunno many cities that can stand still after a quake of that magnitude, no matter what they are made of.[/b]
    japan/china(not everywhere) have amazing buildings. the earthquake in peru is a joke for their buildings.

saw some vids.. shocking

Speed

15 minutes ago was another tremor :S
    we arent safe anymore?[/b]
    u never know man , in my country there was a 7.7 earthquake then like for 2 weeks still little tremors of like 3.0-4.0 one month later another earthquake of 6.4.... nature is umpredictable

Sorry to dissapoint anyone, but the earthquaket didn't got me [/b]
    ffs they never kill the useless people <_<

PSYK0SIN

All my condolences to peru its been really shocking to the town i live in most of them are latinos .

PSYK0SIN

All my condolences to peru its been really shocking to the town i live in most of them are latinos .[/b]
    Most of the peruvian guys i know cant play ko Login failed thingy :/

Most of the peruvian guys i know cant play ko Login failed thingy :/[/b]
    omg.. why stay alive when u cant login ko -.-

its been only 3 years when the 2nd Deadliest earthquake & tsunami in history wiped south asia, Now again reading something this sad i am feeling sry for all peruvians. I hope you all are ok and surviving this catastrophe.

Interface

( Que dios los proteja de otro terremoto. Fue terrible lo que paso, asta meda miedo mirar la television como se ben las jente muerta en las calles.)

Sorry for the spanish.

PaulT

Does anyone if llDarthVaderll or Optimus (human priest, and sin) on olympia have been on since earthquake? They are awesome people and i hope they are ok

I was with _Hybrid_ and another friend in the Hybrid&#39;s house when it started. I told them: hey! earthquake, and they said: Naa nothing happens. Allright, when the whole hourse started to move we said: ffs dude this is a fukin earthquake!!

We went out and the trees were moving, electrical boxes doing BOOM!, child crying. Then it took me 3 hours for get home, traffic was horrible. The worst part was in Pisco, located in Lima&#39;s south. There are more than 500 deads.

FOR PERUVIAN PPL:

Gente manden ropita y alimentos no perecibles. Donde yo estudio han puesto modulos, quizas en sus unis tambien o en los centros comerciales. La mano al pecho carajo!

runordie

If i see anymore "i wish...." in this thread again, the offender wont be using ko4life for a few days[/b]
    I wish...Peru recovers good because thats a lot of people in ko :S

T0wn3R

I wish...Peru recovers good because thats a lot of people in ko :S[/b]
    im prety sure that no1 who died or lost his house play KO.
    The people who died and most of the people who lost the house is people who haven&#39;t enought money for an invernet connection and a computer and premium for play KO. they are people who did the house with their resources or live in old houses and the people who play ko is from big cities like Lima, not from small touristical cities like pisco.

ArminVanBuuren

FOR PERUVIAN PPL:

Gente manden ropita y alimentos no perecibles. Donde yo estudio han puesto modulos, quizas en sus unis tambien o en los centros comerciales. La mano al pecho carajo![/b]
    Manden agua y frazadas tambien!!! hay modulos en san borja, y en casi todas las universidades de lima.

PS, does anyone know if Loca is ok? a friend of mine asking for her.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567