Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Easiest class to play ?

This is a discussion on Easiest class to play ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes +1 with Keys, Sin isn't that hard after a few weeks of playing it, eventually it will even become ...
Page: 3

The Biggest Bawse Senior Member hoop's Avatar

Yes +1 with Keys, Sin isn't that hard after a few weeks of playing it, eventually it will even become boring. like it has for me hahaha

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I respect your oppionions, so don't get all mad when I reply... What I just read has to be amongst the dumbest things I've ever heard of. Yes, comboing and all of that does become natural for a sin over time, but so what? I guess each NT and shit doesn't become quite natural for mages? Overtime everything gets natural lol.

It takes ages to master the rogue/sin class perfectly, just because you master comboing doesn't mean you're beast. You've still gotta learn how to support your party, how to minor combo (which for some reason seems to be the hardest for people in this topic 0.o) and mainly -> How to not get your ass whopped the moment you get duffed.

Don't forget the countless amounts of people that have tried sins out, and how many people actually master it. Don't forget the countless of babas in this game that buy all their gear, and sadly can't combo for shit that they even lose to a guy with almost 1k less in AP just because THAT guy has his minor combo worked out in a better way. I don't belive there's such a thing as a perfect combo, everyone fails every now and then. I do belive that you can get close to perfection, but that's about it.

My list would be;
    Sin
    Mage
    Priest (Any)
    Archer
    Warrior

Warrior ofc

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I respect your oppionions, so don't get all mad when I reply... What I just read has to be amongst the dumbest things I've ever heard of. Yes, comboing and all of that does become natural for a sin over time, but so what? I guess each NT and shit doesn't become quite natural for mages? Overtime everything gets natural lol.

It takes ages to master the rogue/sin class perfectly, just because you master comboing doesn't mean you're beast. You've still gotta learn how to support your party, how to minor combo (which for some reason seems to be the hardest for people in this topic 0.o) and mainly -> How to not get your ass whopped the moment you get duffed.

Don't forget the countless amounts of people that have tried sins out, and how many people actually master it. Don't forget the countless of babas in this game that buy all their gear, and sadly can't combo for shit that they even lose to a guy with almost 1k less in AP just because THAT guy has his minor combo worked out in a better way. I don't belive there's such a thing as a perfect combo, everyone fails every now and then. I do belive that you can get close to perfection, but that's about it.

My list would be;
    Sin
    Mage
    Priest (Any)
    Archer
    Warrior
    i would like to see you playing archer ted.

you would prolly be another malvlad pro z3333333333333 comboer from afar.

now thats ez

Obviously ppl here who say ''sin isn't that hard'' haven't played sin with low gear and haven't played long enought Sin is way more than combo + minor healing and stealth + run.

Low Gear'd sins get 2hko'd by everyone no matter what minor/hp pot combo you have,unless you mean above average gear'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    Low Gear'd sins get 2hko'd by everyone no matter what minor/hp pot combo you have,unless you mean above average gear'd.
    How come I played 3-4 years on under average geared sin and did quite well? These ''pro sins'' nowadays are so lame. Without items they'd be nothing.

Banned Senior Member

From hardest to easiest
    Duffer
    Sin
    Mage ( support )
    Buffer
    Warrior
    Archer
    Leader of Mage Parties

Warriors won!!! lazzy azzes xD

BladeFury

I guess each NT and shit doesn't become quite natural for mages?
    I'm not talking about NT i'm talking about party vs party/party's.
    pretty much the worst mage ever can go in and just NT... thats not hard even you can do that

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

@Kallop: Mother fucking +1!! I've never babad a single item in this game, everything I have ingame is made legit. I still run in above average gear compared to the big baba sins on the server, and I still manage to kill alot of them. ALFAROQ <<< Big baba, and a even bigger noob for example. No matter how much he tries with all that gear, he still can't beat me lol.

@Razor: Pff, gtfo. Archers need some skillz aswell, I wont lie about that... Still aint anywhere close to the other classes.
    Last edited by sonvicky; 07-25-2011 at 12:16 PM.

@Kallop: Mother fucking +1!! I've never babad a single item in this game, everything I have ingame is made legit. I still run in above average gear compared to the big baba sins on the server, and I still manage to kill alot of them. ALFAROQ <<< Big baba, and a even bigger noob for example. No matter how much he tries with all that gear, he still can't beat me lol.

@Razor: Pff, gtfo. Archers need some skillz aswell, I wont lie about that... Still aint anywhere close to the other classes.
    Yah, Imo nowadays ppl go sin and always have uber gear.. I hardly see pk vids about sins without awesome items cept for Twoshanks vids which are a great example for good sin play

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

cool ego bro.

sin is the easiest, for me at least coz im gg.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    cool ego bro.
    ted thinks hes good, its almost funny.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast