Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Easiest class to play ?

This is a discussion on Easiest class to play ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Warrior is easiest to PLAY, but their items cost the most. HOWEVER, you dont need great items to hit hard ...
Page: 5

Scrabblez

Warrior is easiest to PLAY, but their items cost the most. HOWEVER, you dont need great items to hit hard / ks and roll in pk. Atleast not until 70-83.

In ardream and rlb, everyone always runs past warrior no matter how even if rapter +6 no glow, half chitin, half shell, no helm and go for gangbang priest. I would know.

I have a 20gb battle priest right now and I get raped without iron set.
    If I trasfer to warrior, with 10gb (shell set, rapter 8) I would do okay I think.

As for archer, you can shoot far of course and not always heat of battle. Run and shoot, and if you have nice gear maybe face to face vs.

Priest is hard
    Mage can be hard if you are not cordinated with AOE, cannot TP fast enough, or not good items for damge /stun.

Banned Senior Member

Default a

easies class is to play a warrior , you just need to spamm 1 skill and rape everyone xD

Al other classes got a lot of skill bars

Mastermike1011

I played warrior for years and then switched to rogue. Personally I would say it takes a long time to properly master any class, generally even a outgeared warrior with the right knowledge can suprise alot of people. But in overall skill there the lowest, since theres less buttons involved then every other class.

In one post I suggested warrior as a easy class but I add one more: priest debuffer in my opinion is very easy to play also.

Banned Senior Member

Default 1

warrior is easiest

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345