Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can i get some information about Jurad Mountain ?

This is a discussion on Can i get some information about Jurad Mountain ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can some one tell me how it works, What u need to kill. And i saw some strange Gems in ...
Page: 1

Can some one tell me how it works, What u need to kill.
    And i saw some strange Gems in merchant, If u turn them in the chaotic genarator what class items do u got?
    And what are the best gems Red, green, bleu?

And if there are some Screen Shots that will be nice to

everyone 70+ can register 2x a day

u get in a random party
    u go to room 1 there will eb 4 mobs if u kill 1 mob and loot u can get gems black bleu green
    after it dies it will spwan 5 `- 10 mobs either doomsoldiers, trollwarriors ore apos
    after u kill all u will go to room 2 same thing then room 3 and same thing

then u go to the last room there is 1 mob called deva the endboss if u kill it it can drop the better gems red yellow and silver
    it also can drop gold bar silver bar

but if u are human there can be orcs in the same room if u are orc then humans

so either u win by pking ore by killing deva

when u win u will be teleported back and the loosing team gets a black gem and winning get usualy a green gem

and its like black-green-bleu then eithere yellow ore red and best silver

And what items can u get from those gems ?

And u wont get any % exp if u win or loose ?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

And what items can u get from those gems ?

And u wont get any % exp if u win or loose ?[/b]
    You have a chance of getting new items which added to the game with Moradon Patch (but don't be surprise if you get bus/bes/shell). And no, you will not receive any exp reward...Supposedly you should lose 1% when you get out of the Jurad Mountain; however, you don't because due to a bug..(Cross fingers, lets hope it says that way)

silence1337

yea I haven't ever done Juraid mountain before, but I watched some youtube videos and the chance of getting good items from the black/blue/green is very low, you often get BUS or Weapon / Armor defense scrolls, you can get items like Foverin, Hell Blood, Flame rings, etc.

Foverin , hell blood and so on are bifrost items and u dont get them with the gems, 100% sure though.
    But u can get the new items which are for example the dread shield, chaotic staff, also new jewels (the earring are pretty nice for mage and priest) but its like turning in biff frags u will get mostly shit like enchant sc bus shells.
    Black is the worst silver the best.
    U get black blue or green from the mobs but they do not drop a gem with 100% (can also be just coins)
    For winning u get a gem depending on ur lvl (70 get black, 71-72 green 73 get blue, 75 u get a yellow and with 80 the silver one, not sure on the other lvls)
    for deva droping always a silver gem and optional a silver bar or gold bar.

is this that eslant thing?

is this that eslant thing?[/b]
    Yes this is the Estlant Cave (jurad mountain in d1 Estlant) for the 70+ knights =P

Ahhh i c ty.

Boyce

when u win u will be teleported back and the loosing team gets a black gem and winning get usualy a green gem[/b]
    Level 70-72 after winning gets green gem,73-74 gets blue gem, 75-76- yellow gem, 77-78-red gem, 79-80-silver gem.
    Btw Deva bird drops Coins, Soul/hp pot, silver bar, silvery gem ,they are 100% drop and rarely you can get a gold bar.

ZooMZooMZooM

U need to kill the monsters and get the gems nukkka

Sexy, i got goldbar + gems xD 1337

Level 70-72 after winning gets green gem,73-74 gets blue gem, 75-76- yellow gem, 77-78-red gem, 79-80-silver gem.
    Btw Deva bird drops Coins, Soul/hp pot, silver bar, silvery gem ,they are 100% drop and rarely you can get a gold bar.[/b]
    haha nice didnt know that

At around 5:43am and 1:43 pm (k2 time gmt -8) the sign up begins. I dont know about your server but in ours you have to try to click it faster than hell as soon as it opens. Sign up lasts 10 minutes. It will only take as many people as it can and still have the same amount of full parties on each side. If there are 80 humans and 88 orcs signed up, only 80 humans and 80 orcs will get in. If there are 84 humans and 84 orcs, still only 80 humans and 80 orcs will get in. Parties must be completely full and there won't be more orcs than humans (or more humans than orcs) teleported in.

You'll have a 50 minute timer and a score card on your screen. You and your party progress to the first room with 4 of the same monster. Each can drop a black, green, and/or blue gem (you can get 1, 2, 3, or none). After killing one of these monsters, 5 doom soldiers, apostles, or troll warriors spawn which you must kill. Once you've cleared the room of monsters, or the timer drops to 40:00; 30:00; or 20:00 the bridge falls to progress to the next room.

Before the last room is a potion merchant and a sundries. Its wise to bring some coins to repot and repair, but not a lot as you'll lose half if you die to someone of the opposite nation. After the 3 rooms of 4 mobs, comes the room where orcs and humans meet and they try to kill the Deva Bird. It drops a Silvery Gem, hp/mana pot, silver or gold (rare) bar. The nation who kills the deva wins the dungeon and once she is dead both nations are teleported out. If the deva is not killed, the nation with the most kills wins the dungeon. If you lose the dungeon you receive a black gem. If you win you receive a gem dependent on your level. 70-72= green; 73-74= blue; 75-76=yellow; 77-78= red; 79-80=silvery. You do not lose exp inside the dungeon or for winning or losing, nor do you gain exp from anything other than killing the mobs. You lose np and half coin if pk'd

The quality of gems from best to worst is Silvery>Red>Yellow>Blue>Green>Black. Gems can drop anything from enchant scrolls to buses to shells to high class weapons to the new uniques added with the moradon patch. The gems can be compared sort of to bifrost fragments if you're familar with the quality of those. Black is sort of like arrogance, green is sort of like gluttony, blue is like rage, yellow is like sloth, red is like lechery and jealousy, and silvery is like avarice. The uniques you can get from these gems are..

EARRINGS

Minotaur's Earring (For Mastered Warriors ONLY)
    9 STR
    80 HP
    10FR 10GR 10LR 10PR

Lillimes Enticement (For Mastered Priests ONLY)
    15AC
    5 HP 5 STR
    60 HP
    10FR 10GR 10LR 30MR

Lich King's Pride (For Mastered Mages ONLY)
    10AC
    5 HP 5 MP
    60 HP 10 MP
    10FR 10GR 10LR 10MR 10PR

Howling Rooster (For Mastered Rogues ONLY)
    15AC
    9 DEX
    60 HP
    10FR 10GR 10LR

RINGS

Legionnaire Band (For Mastered Characters ONLY)
    30AC
    8 HP 7 DEX
    50 HP 30 MP
    20FR 30GR 40LR 30CR

Hero's Valor (For Mastered Characters ONLY)
    10AC
    5 HP 8 STR
    50 HP
    40FR 10GR 40LR 30CR

BELTS
    String of Skulls
    10AC
    5 HP 5 STR
    50% Attack
    5 DD CD SD
    30GR

Sash of Sorrows
    10 STR
    50 HP 50 MP
    20FR 30GR

Judicious Belt
    10 DEX
    50 HP 50 MP
    20FR 30GR

Light Belt of Life
    10 HP
    50 HP 50 MP
    20FR 30GR

WEAPONS (all at +7)

Eagle's Eye Bow
    121 Attack Power
    71 Poison
    11 STR 5 SWD
    150HP 150MP
    20FR 20GR

Oasis Staff
    113 Attack Power
    56 Glacier
    5 HP 5 DD

Chaotic Staff
    113 Attack Power
    56 Lightning
    5 HP 5 DD

Scorching Staff
    113 Attack Power
    56 Flame
    5 HP 5 DD

Stone Splitter (priest mace)
    114 Attack Power
    104 Poison
    5 STR 10 CD
    -100HP
    30FR 30GR 30MR

Cold-Hearted Dagger
    88 Attack Power
    100 Glacier
    7 DEX -7 HP 5 CD
    14FR 14GR 14LR

Spear of Murky Water (1 handed spear)
    111 Attack Power
    75 Flame
    7 STR 5 CD 5 SD

SHIELD

Dread Shield
    365AC
    5 HP
    10 DD 20 AX 20 SD
    30FR 30LR

You can get any of those items from any gem and you have better chances with a higher quality gem. I think along with the other posts I've covered and recovered almost anything you'd need to know but if theres more let me know.

wideload620

Depending on your level win you win you also get a gem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast