Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

East vs West

This is a discussion on East vs West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'll laugh if they merge servers, which seems like it would have to happen or no1 would play west.... babashoppers ...
Page: 2

I'll laugh if they merge servers, which seems like it would have to happen or no1 would play west.... babashoppers on west will pwn

god i hope they merge the servers, cz sucks right now in west. At any time the most orcs ive seen in cz pking is like 3....

CuriositY

god i hope they merge the servers, cz sucks right now in west. At any time the most orcs ive seen in cz pking is like 3....[/b]
    They should only merge CZ where you can't trade and do anything like that.

And is there any clan with Capes there ? If there is no one pking ?

They should only merge CZ where you can't trade and do anything like that.

And is there any clan with Capes there ? If there is no one pking ?[/b]
    On west? no , nobody dont have cape yet.

manveerj

On west? no , nobody dont have cape yet.[/b]
    They gotta update dam nps first <_<

oldboy

supply and demand...chinks r smart to know that more ppl in east>>>>farm more in east and drop prices...
    west>>>>>>more GG&#39;s willing to pay more to get ahead..less overal ppl so less ppl buying so higher price

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

KO is gonna die in general, not just West[/b]
    i hope it dosnt :mellow: i like ko :lol:

thekingofswing

the reason shit is more expensive in east is cause theres far more koxpers cause their turks

more koxpers=less spots for farmers aka less gbs to farm and sell so price goes up

turkey strikes again

kibal

ahaha no flame but what I wonder is if this server called Carnac - West gonna die as a empty server xD

vs

long life to Carnac - East !D:d:

pd : yeah probably this is a useless topic /whatever xd[/b]
    wow babashoping at carnac too.
    I am surprised.

NaidenZ

wow babashoping at carnac too.
    I am surprised.[/b]
    I knew that a dumbass was going to write what you just said hahahaha
    you just won ! ,
    actually I wanted to see the price on gv666 because I&#39;ve bought few gbs for some friends already and I wanted to see if the price was low enough to buy one for myself and get my master since it&#39;s like impossible to get it farming but I didn&#39;t at the end.
    anyway baby, just keep crying oke ? no worries but next time try to do it in a river if is possible

even I can reply you with your own words
    wow crying at another topic too.
    I am surprised.[/b]
    going sleep, bye bye

C-West is actually getting better, the wars are usually really fun already, estland is slowing getting more randoms, when it was just my clan there making xp partys. I hope they don&#39;t merge the server will pickup, you have to remember not everyone can afford/wants to buy Plat prem and xp scrolls, so getting 60+ is not a 2 day thing like it was for some of us.

didinino

NaidenZ i think the opposite is the truth, West will just grow bigger and bigger when people realize playing on an english server is Much freakin better than east.

i cannot understand how killing noobs in cz can be fun, west is going to be only about skills and VS wont be always against noobs that slide u and hardly combo then die fast / some ks&#39;es u( 99% of the vs&#39;es i had in logos was like that, it was shitty and boring to death).

NaidenZ

let me guess, do you think all good playes went to west? you are just wrong =(

on east we have good players and too many people for kill, going to cz and find just 7 guys on all the whole cz was fun? I didn&#39;t know =(

kk I have to go anyway cya t0morrow

let me guess, do you think all good playes went to west? you are just wrong =(

on west we have good players and too many people for kill, going to cz and find just 7 guys on all the whole cz was fun? I didn&#39;t know =(

kk I have to go anyway cya t0morrow[/b]
    +1

A lot of skilled players are on East side also, like myself . IŽd rather kill turks than an Atross because that was all i could find in the bowl.

It just strikes me that a lot of people are bitter about being made to play with the turks and use that to attack carnac west. I&#39;ve logged on west a few times and it seems like KO in 2004. I like it quiet like that. The thing is that most people are new to KO and all they know is 50 man zergs in cz.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast