Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

East vs West

This is a discussion on East vs West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont think ill buy plat prem when my runs out. i bought it so i could exp most of ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i dont think ill buy plat prem when my runs out. i bought it so i could exp most of the time, but its so hard to find decent exp on west. i was on for 12 hours today and could only exp a total of 3 hours because people had to leave (at least for karus side).
    damn that Tiba, taking those aoe parties all for himself... lol jk :P

i agree with the np updating and its making west even more boring. nps is wut makes the game fun and enjoying,

[/b]
    Normally I dont go offtopic, but LOL at your "Felix was drunk when he changed this" personal message.

Mystic_Swagger

The GB's sell for less cause no one is buying them on west. Like one of the ppl said before Supply>Demand.

Is it because there are no people on Carnac west ?- possible but from my perspective I see plenty of people when I log in. Or could it be the people on C-West have a little more integrity and chose to earn what they get as opposed to the "MasterCard Road to Victory"?

As for Carnac West, I really enjoy the server. You don't see alot of People at the higher level mobs yet but that cause alot are still trying to gear up and be strong enough. I see quite a few people on.

As for the people who enjoy hating on Carnac , sounds like sour grapes to me. I used to play Cypher where there were loads of people and PK was still dead at the best of times with the exception of 3-4 hours during prime Turkish hours. Although I have not PK'd much I can definetly tell that the skill of the competition is alot better (by this I mean the teamwork and tactics of the ppl I am fighting against).On Cypher I had some really close friends in my clan, and I spoke only to a couple other people in various other clans. In Carnac I have the chance to meet people cause I am not getting spammed with PM's 24/7 asking "SS+?", "200K plssssssssssssssssssssss", or S.A followed by text I can't understand. I know it is easy to block PM but on the new server I never have to.... I have only been playing for a little over a week but I have not received 1 insult or nagging pm asking about my equipment or begging for money.

If you enjoy the server you play on, then that's great, I hope you have a great time - but no need to be hating on people for liking something different. Myself I prefer the serenity.

Banned

The GB's sell for less cause no one is buying them on west. Like one of the ppl said before Supply>Demand.

Is it because there are no people on Carnac west ?- possible but from my perspective I see plenty of people when I log in. Or could it be the people on C-West have a little more integrity and chose to earn what they get as opposed to the "MasterCard Road to Victory"?

As for Carnac West, I really enjoy the server. You don't see alot of People at the higher level mobs yet but that cause alot are still trying to gear up and be strong enough. I see quite a few people on.

As for the people who enjoy hating on Carnac , sounds like sour grapes to me. I used to play Cypher where there were loads of people and PK was still dead at the best of times with the exception of 3-4 hours during prime Turkish hours. Although I have not PK'd much I can definetly tell that the skill of the competition is alot better (by this I mean the teamwork and tactics of the ppl I am fighting against).On Cypher I had some really close friends in my clan, and I spoke only to a couple other people in various other clans. In Carnac I have the chance to meet people cause I am not getting spammed with PM's 24/7 asking "SS+?", "200K plssssssssssssssssssssss", or S.A followed by text I can't understand. I know it is easy to block PM but on the new server I never have to.... I have only been playing for a little over a week but I have not received 1 insult or nagging pm asking about my equipment or begging for money.

If you enjoy the server you play on, then that's great, I hope you have a great time - but no need to be hating on people for liking something different. Myself I prefer the serenity.[/b]
    HAHAHA

HELL NO , its just cuz less people play west .

Mystic_Swagger

HAHAHA

HELL NO , its just cuz less people play west .[/b]
    Hey I am not gonna argue the fact that less ppl play on west than other servers open to all countries, but the way people make it sound it draws to mind 1 Rogue sitting by paramun with tumbleweeds rolling by which is not the case at all

wawh

lol @ east server
    played for about a week

nearly everyone except my clan..; uses speedhack, its just ridiculous

HAHAHA

HELL NO , its just cuz less people play west .[/b]
    the reason is because they can get much more on west because no premium needed ever to log, no turks filling the koxp spots.. its pretty simple

Tristan

If you enjoy the server you play on, then that's great, I hope you have a great time - but no need to be hating on people for liking something different. Myself I prefer the serenity.[/b]
    That is by far the funniest sentense in this topic. English people babashop more then turkish, just so you know.

And to Sexy, are you trying to be cool? It's cry me a river next time, not go cry in a river ok retard?

NaidenZ

That is by far the funniest sentense in this topic. English people babashop more then turkish, just so you know.

And to Sexy, are you trying to be cool? It's cry me a river next time, not go cry in a river ok retard?[/b]
    Sorry my english isn't perfect as you may notice if you aren't that retarded so I guess everyone can make a mistake so

i bet east > west any day we dont count the useless turks to outnumber them but seriouslly there are some rlly gg clans on east

NaidenZ you are such a fucktard, seriously what's ur problem?
    Why do you always want to ruin fun for others and promote what you are doing as "the best"?
    You got some ego problems..

NaidenZ

NaidenZ you are such a fucktard, seriously what's ur problem?
    Why do you always want to ruin fun for others and promote what you are doing as "the best"?
    You got some ego problems..[/b]
    I just act as a normal person =(

My server owns your server ok?

Royalassassin

Shows the amount of turks in this game.

_Hybrid_

let me guess, do you think all good playes went to west? you are just wrong =(

on east we have good players and too many people for kill, going to cz and find just 7 guys on all the whole cz was fun? I didn't know =(

kk I have to go anyway cya t0morrow[/b]
    There are many gg ppl&Clans on East Carnac and im very sure that if theres 1 east vs west, we (east) will pwn u badly , theres ur english server ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast