Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

East vs West

This is a discussion on East vs West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bet my dad can beat ur dad....
Page: 4

I bet my dad can beat ur dad.

Atalo

actually i would love to play on the west not alot of people you can farm you can boss hunt less people = more bosses =better gear i would not be suprised if the west owned the east they would simply have better shit

didinino

i am sure if K2 put every1 but turkey in the west people will change their minds.

none of those who play on east can say "west sucks" until he plays it. atm u cant, but i RLY HOPE that they will move chars not from turkey into the west.

thats the point sexy, its not that east has worse/better ppl, its just something different.

0^7 said its like 2004, and i LOVED that year in ko... so now im happy with west and i HOPE that one day u will come ^_^

T0wn3R

i cant talk about west because didnt played it...i just can say east is a very funny server, its prety clean of koxpers (maybe this is the reazon of hight prices of gbs) and almost alll the items are buyable by igc for all the players... for example Elemental Pendant 2gbs or ROL 6gbs. Every1 can farm bosses/mastodont and do upgrades, sell and buy unique items, i also saw glass belt in merchant to 10gbs 3 days ago.
    The only problem are the high opal/crystal/crudes prices, its imposible to complete the master quests because of this (15-20m per jew).

There are good players in orc side and human side, good people, good clanes, and there isnt a clan owning all the rest for the moment.

i am sure if K2 put every1 but turkey in the west people will change their minds.

none of those who play on east can say "west sucks" until he plays it. atm u cant, but i RLY HOPE that they will move chars not from turkey into the west.

thats the point sexy, its not that east has worse/better ppl, its just something different.

0^7 said its like 2004, and i LOVED that year in ko... so now im happy with west and i HOPE that one day u will come ^_^[/b]
    they cant do this... the servers are diferents, is like put pathos people in logos.
    The prices are diferent (more expensive west), the lvls are diferent (highest lvls on west, the highest lvl on east i know is 67 .-.) and the items at the moment are diferent...

didinino

The only problem are the high opal/crystal/crudes prices, its imposible to complete the master quests because of this (15-20m per jew).

they cant do this... the servers are diferents, is like put pathos people in logos.
    The prices are diferent (more expensive west), the lvls are diferent (highest lvls on west, the highest lvl on east i know is 67 .-.) and the items at the moment are diferent...[/b]
    same lvls on west dude, same prices btw ^^.

and P.s :

(15-20m per jew). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cant stop laughing ^_^
    same price on west for jews too ^_^

I bet my dad can beat ur dad.[/b]
    :lol:

On Topic: I think both carnac will be fucked in the end
    west - To low amount of people playing. I really hope it will grow.
    east - Just to many turks, all other servers will be better then this one.(couse many english people can't play east)

marlot0

getting fun in whatever server you choose is the more important i think.. so im getting fun on east and thats enough for me some are gettinh fun on west so good for them and continue thats what really care.. peace

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

getting fun in whatever server you choose is the more important i think.. so im getting fun on east and thats enough for me some are gettinh fun on west so good for them and continue thats what really care.. peace[/b]
    Marloto, ChiKeNs human or orc? Might just swing by east sooner or later :P

T0wn3R

human

burningZero

well Fierce are dead at west now.

marlot0

Marloto, ChiKeNs human or orc? Might just swing by east sooner or later :P[/b]
    human ftw and learning play a priest now

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

human ftw and learning play a priest now [/b]
    Marloto on a priest? o.O Maybe I'll come D:

Ezquerra

omgosh west die but give long life to ko yet

_Hybrid_

Marloto on a priest? o.O Maybe I'll come D:[/b]
    come n1gger like old times we have room and u know i have a present for u :wub:

west dead.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast