Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

East vs West

This is a discussion on East vs West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; does gv666 work?...
Page: 5

Wushu

does gv666 work?

does gv666 work?[/b]
    it actually does but if u gone order ask first if they got stock else u pay and have to wait 24 hours xD

Legacy Senior Member

damn chikens , i wanna NT n join u guys..

FantasizeMe

so many crying babies on west XD

Wink

its not K2's fault this time... you ppl wanted an english server! you got it, so enjoy it
    <_<

First reduce Carnac-West to one server and put some Server Transfer in Pus, so competitive people can go east and lvl 40 people can stay here to chat with werewolves

That is by far the funniest sentense in this topic. English people babashop more then turkish, just so you know.

And to Sexy, are you trying to be cool? It&#39;s cry me a river next time, not go cry in a river ok retard?[/b]

Couldnt stop laughin when i saw read this on my daily forum trolling boredom... Ofc english ppl babashop more than turks, turks dont need to babashop at all cause theyre the ones duping and shit so why babashop? when they can just go to their neighbour and get geared up for free?

Royalassassin

Lets just hope for a merge

It just strikes me that a lot of people are bitter about being made to play with the turks and use that to attack carnac west. I&#39;ve logged on west a few times and it seems like KO in 2004. I like it quiet like that. The thing is that most people are new to KO and all they know is 50 man zergs in cz.[/b]
    +1, this server reminds me to MYKO h34r: and If they merge both servers C.west will be ownd.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Couldnt stop laughin when i saw read this on my daily forum trolling boredom... Ofc english ppl babashop more than turks, turks dont need to babashop at all cause theyre the ones duping and shit so why babashop? when they can just go to their neighbour and get geared up for free?[/b]
    and when u know how to dupe u not try it ? and stop flaming about turks get a life fucking racists

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345