Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Seems my time come, bye bye all

This is a discussion on Seems my time come, bye bye all within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, seems everything good has an end. This game going worst and worst. No support, no safety, no future. When ...
Page: 1

GlarFist

Well, seems everything good has an end. This game going worst and worst. No support, no safety, no future.
    When i saw gm to talk turkish in USKO, my world fallen down in second or two. When saw the GM's spending 15 minutes at every hour to explain us how to catch cheaters, instead of catching them (everyone know where the cheaters hunting, only stupid GM dont). Im here to PLAY, not to PAY and doing THEIR job.
    I cant see normal languages in public and shout, only turkish. Im receiving a day 'bout 70 - 100 + pms - 1 % of them starting with hi, and finished with a.q
    Other starting with s.a and @#$%#$@%^&#&%&$#^@!$%#@. Everyday 5+ turks ask me for clan with - im level 77 78 79 - nameless, never seen them on exp spots! Nameless turks who didnt make nothing for the game, just bug abusing etc elected for kings, even the system is so fuked, yeah i know a lot for this system, trust me. I was on war - EMC was invaded, hundreds of orcs everywhere - then turkish telecom dc and - 8 active ppl in EMC - 5 human and 3 orcs.
    And many reason, u know guys better then me... Explanation - "u K2ed" now its not enough for me and my friends. Everything have a limit!
    We playing 2 - 3 hours max, we lost the fever, lost the 24/7 desire to play.
    And yes, we moving to WOW. We will try, if not like ya mabbe back to KO if something changed, if not - going far far away from this shit.
    Was great time with you guys, many memories, a lot of fun. Ty all for loyalty and making the name of the clan. We all together kept this clan alive more then any other, and on top most of the time. Thanks to all who dont like me, and all who like me - we was together in this virtual madness

Bye bye all
    GlarFist, Karra, Didara, Xantia, MrRobin...
    WE <3 u all

Lizora

sad to hear :S but as u said everything good has an end to it.. I wish u the best irl and so on.

gl hf!

Mario

keep in touch m8

Validating

take care

hej

When saw the GM&#39;s spending 15 minutes at every hour to explain us how to catch cheaters, instead of catching them (everyone know where the cheaters hunting, only stupid GM dont). Im here to PLAY, not to PAY and doing THEIR job.

Think that shit is done automaticly, or at least i hope so.

Damn man... So are we going to fight only turkish humans now?

j/k <3 Glar and most of tormentors. Thanks for making it harder to pk and giving me reason to improve myself.

Banned Senior Member

GL RL

SilentDaemon

GL in RL man

Good luck baba :wub:

Flonne

IkoRia

Tell me what server later, and I&#39;ll create a char to keep in touch

Natasha

Gl guys
    and cya in Bulgaria

Wink

Banned

GL glar. hope u and the gang have loads of fun away from this game :wub:

Bye , you and your friends have made a great decision. Enjoy WoW, me and some of my clannies did the same.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast