Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it still worth playing ?

This is a discussion on Is it still worth playing ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive played since the first week of Ares , and went off 2 years ago , now i went to ...
Page: 1

Default Is it still worth playing ?

Ive played since the first week of Ares , and went off 2 years ago , now i went to market place and i see an American people / non turkish people selling +10 items , which i cant even think what the turkish people using in the server ..

So basicly , is there any fun at the game yet ? if so , at which server is worth coming back ( yeah probably the new one , but i wanna hear your opinion )

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

do your self a favor and dont bother with this game lol

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Wow, a really old member. Might as well go Orc DCZ (C-West) if your looking for lots of PK!

but yeah, game is still pretty fun but annoying unless you got people to pk with. Gear on C-West costs ~500 - 700 USD to be pretty decked out, 200 for the Iron Set. +8 Chitins are ~100 USD... old uniques are quite cheap and do the same job as a +0 unique (such as rol, roc..) but your unable to sell them once you use the old unique.

anyways, those gears will make you a monster in C-West DCZ. Iron Set is all you really need :P

No real hackers on C-West, unless its KOXP which I believe isn't too harsh on C-West 1, not sure about server 2... Don't believe there's any +10s on C-West either except a Large Hacker +10 which has the AP of a Raptor 9... few +9s in C-West unless you plan on going to CZ where you might find a moderate amount.

Anyways, don't know why I typed that all up. Good luck on your choice, hope you make the right one !

Little archer Senior Member

hey i remember you extremely hateful replies towards others!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    hey i remember you extremely hateful replies towards others!
    2 Years ago its not the same as now , i`m not flaming or doin shit to nobody unless they did it to me before , i just asked a question , if you don`t wanna answer on her , please leave it .

TNM

Haha yeah i know your name from reading tons of argues
    If I were you I wouldn't bother playing unless you have old friends or people you know to play with as it won't be much fun otherwise.

Carnac west is worth of playing if u have gear i think. w/o it's kinda useless

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IceThee View Post
    Carnac west is worth of playing if u have gear i think. w/o it's kinda useless
    i heard u dont need gear at ares / diez / cypher and others too

Hurr

edit: nvm u were just spamming
    Last edited by razor; 01-24-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TNM View Post
    Haha yeah i know your name from reading tons of argues
    If I were you I wouldn't bother playing unless you have old friends or people you know to play with as it won't be much fun otherwise.
    Actually i play with Vindictive people at private server , since we all left , i have no problem to babashop items , the problem is i wanna have fun , but when i left there still was koxpers at USKO , its still like that ?

Banned

not that many cheaters as b4, but all servers in general running half empty, all what still having some fun are mage NT partys (at least at my server), rest have nothing to do most of the time.
    so to make it short, stay away from current ko if u can, not worth even that DC / EXP premmy if i dont mention babashop

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

dont bother coming back unless your looking for average pk against average pkers.

if your looking for old school stuff, you wont find it here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    Ive played since the first week of Ares , and went off 2 years ago , now i went to market place and i see an American people / non turkish people selling +10 items , which i cant even think what the turkish people using in the server ..

So basicly , is there any fun at the game yet ? if so , at which server is worth coming back ( yeah probably the new one , but i wanna hear your opinion )
    be smart... dont restart

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Lo shaveh bechlal. Enjoy yourself elsewhere.

pizzaman

they haven't started a new server in like 2 years lol whats that tell you?

Legacy Senior Member

i juz wanna say KO is no longer fun if u gonna babashop. This is because u obtained the items too easily which u missed the fun through farming and going events. This is why ppl come n goes in cwest and the cycle goes on .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast