Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ED , deva KS

This is a discussion on ED , deva KS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by kingoftheworld if you ks deva= you win. it nothing has to do with who get the deva ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    if you ks deva= you win. it nothing has to do with who get the deva box because who ever killed the deva 50% first will get the deva drop. so even if you ks some one deva you will win but you will not get the deva box because other party did more dmg then you.....

and even if you got the box dont think you are the winer because any one can ks it with last hit... it is same as quest mob nothing more....
    I think that whoever ks it should get the box

I just got another ED where we gave 90% of deva damage and humans KS us and got the drop from deva and won. they were winning by kills , so i think that have something to do about it, another weird bug happen in other ed , 1 priest from our party killed a rogue that he was healing , it didn't count to the kills scores but it scared us when we saw that some one had killed a party member (we were alone at deva room no humans show up at that ed).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12