Need Account Help

This is a discussion on Need Account Help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i recently came back to KO started a new account and i've been playing on C-west. Thing is i ...
Page: 1

xXShadow650Xx

Default Need Account Help

So i recently came back to KO started a new account and i've been playing on C-west. Thing is i found my old account info for my warrior on ares from 3 or 4 years ago, and i was considering selling it for c-west items/GB.

The problem is that i can't log on to the main KO website on my old ACC with my info (Acc name/Pass), but i can log into the game with the info just fine. I'm guessing this is due to all the changes they have done.

So is there anyway i can bring my account up to date to be able to log on?
    I have all the info to it, secret questions, password, email, etc.

Zizoou

Does your password consist of capital letters?

if your password would be aBc123, you could log into the game with abc123..
    but on the website you would have to type in aBc123 in order for it to work..

xXShadow650Xx

Quote Originally Posted by Zizoou View Post
    Does your password consist of capital letters?

if your password would be aBc123, you could log into the game with abc123..
    but on the website you would have to type in aBc123 in order for it to work..
    Yeah the password has capitals in it, i tried both with and without capitals and it did not work. I know exactly which letters are capitals too as i have used the same password before for other things.