EDANA

This is a discussion on EDANA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No words. every 2 meters a full macro party with 7 archers and 1 priest. i saw someone asking for ...
Page: 1

tom

Default EDANA

No words. every 2 meters a full macro party with 7 archers and 1 priest. i saw someone asking for party and thay said its full so he said but i got koxp so thay invited him.

EDANA SUX!

Banned Senior Member

and thats why we stick to our own servers and not move to new ones

Originally posted by phantomlink
    +1...

Seriusly ppl? did u guys never learn? FFS! STFU WITH ALL THIS POST ABOUT EDANA BEING FUCKED UP! IT WAS FUCKED UP ALREADY SINCE THEY DAY K2 DECIDED TO LAUNCH IT!

Banned

Originally posted by LoveToHate+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LoveToHate)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    +1...

Seriusly ppl? did u guys never learn? FFS! STFU WITH ALL THIS POST ABOUT EDANA BEING FUCKED UP! IT WAS FUCKED UP ALREADY SINCE THEY DAY K2 DECIDED TO LAUNCH IT![/b]
    Coming from the kid who plays cypher.

tom

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    Originally posted by LoveToHate@

+1...

Seriusly ppl? did u guys never learn? FFS! STFU WITH ALL THIS POST ABOUT EDANA BEING FUCKED UP! IT WAS FUCKED UP ALREADY SINCE THEY DAY K2 DECIDED TO LAUNCH IT!
    Coming from the kid who plays cypher.[/b]

ahahahah owned

+1...

And the meaning of that is?.... It just affirm my point. I aint playing every damn server K2 launchs coz i know at the end will end just like cypher its.

And the good side of cypher its how easy to pk is there! Since 90% of orcs sins with dual shards +8 dosnt combo you get so many easy nps

Originally posted by LoveToHate

And the good side of cypher its how easy to pk is there! Since 90% of orcs sins with dual shards +8 dosnt combo you get so many easy nps

where is the fun in that? that's not a good thing.

Default Re: EDANA

Originally posted by tom
    No words. every 2 meters a full macro party with 7 archers and 1 priest. i saw someone asking for party and thay said its full so he said but i got koxp so thay invited him.

oh that was you? :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *

Sanchez

Originally posted by phantomlink
    +1 new server new cheaters,new abusers,new macroers <_<

Fandangled

+1...

Coming from the kid who plays Olympia.

THEAXE

edana server my view

1.u can sell things for millions when none has millions 75 mil 4 speed pots 650k for str+6 belts
    2.whf how can u get a chitin warrior goblin pauldron ( i didnt know u could get chitin goblin when u r a chickin) this quick 1 guy had a full rogue goblin chitin set and 1 guy allready md+6

3.omg never seen so many people get pissed off at u for killing worms when u r lvl 16
    for me atm ill stay where iam.all u c in the chat bar is blah blah banned for tos
    lol wish this ban was all servers

whats your views on the server

Sanchez

Originally posted by THEAXE
    edana server my view *

1.u can sell things for millions when none has millions 75 mil 4 speed pots 650k for str+6 belts
    2.whf how can u get a chitin warrior goblin pauldron ( i didnt know u could get chitin goblin when u r a chickin) this quick 1 guy had a full rogue goblin chitin set and 1 guy allready md+6 *

3.omg never seen so many people get pissed off at u for killing worms when u r lvl 16
    for me atm ill stay where iam.all u c in the chat bar is blah blah banned for tos *
    lol wish this ban was all servers *

whats your views on the server
    I didnt even log on to server.If gm wont stop working maybe there wont be a macroers.I heard that gm bans people who macro or abuse.I hope k2 will make clean servers in the future and I hope olympia will be more clean <_<

LiberAchi

It's our own choice right? We decide were we gonna play, I pay for MY internet, you're not paying it for me aight? Phantom baba, this wasn't towards you, xp my char please :wub: