Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Edana Boss Drop Rate?

This is a discussion on Edana Boss Drop Rate? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bosses suck, my clan hasnt had a drop in about 50 bosses! like 6x talos 6x TK 10x DT 10x ...
Page: 2

BDragieta

bosses suck, my clan hasnt had a drop in about 50 bosses!
    like 6x talos
    6x TK
    10x DT
    10x DF
    8x Shuala
    6x Samma

Well i lost count really, buts its a hell of alot!

Default Re: Edana Boss Drop Rate?

Originally posted by Road+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Road)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    I dunno if we are bloody unlucky, but the drop rate on boss's in edana is a fooking joke...

4 x attila
    3 x Shaula's
    2 x DF's
    1 x DT
    1 x Bone collector
    2 x Lesath
    2 x lobo
    1 x Lupus
    2 x Bishop

= one slayer and lobo hammer..

Any other clans on Edana having problems???
    Stop making shit up, no way you can kill half those bosses on the Third day.[/b]
    there r ppl lvl 40+ already, not that hard to do it if u got enough ppl... i dont know about DF and attila, those might be hard, but the rest is easy.

Road who the fuck are you to say iam a liar,

we have fucking taken them, so stfu oke..

ty for reply's

<!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    I dunno if we are bloody unlucky, but the drop rate on boss's in edana is a fooking joke...

4 x attila
    3 x Shaula's
    2 x DF's
    1 x DT
    1 x Bone collector
    2 x Lesath
    2 x lobo
    1 x Lupus
    2 x Bishop

Stop making shit up, no way you can kill half those bosses on the Third day.[/b]
    he's right... boo why do you have to lie about shit like that?

incidentally here's some completely random screenshots you might like to see Road

just because you cant take them on your main character doesnt mean we cant. We took attila today without healers too

so there's the proof we have taken them.... now road, wheres the proof you would like to offer us in order to argue this theory?

apoth0r

we're the shiznit

not far from lvl 49 now, woot =]

OWNT OWNT OWNT OWNT.. why would we lie about the bosses we take? its not that hard btw...
    nice pics paddy.. good memories

btw drop rate is shit.. Isiloon not dropping us anything on this new server.. DAMN HES GAY

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by Road@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah

4 x attila
    3 x Shaula's
    2 x DF's
    1 x DT
    1 x Bone collector
    2 x Lesath
    2 x lobo
    1 x Lupus
    2 x Bishop

Stop making shit up, no way you can kill half those bosses on the Third day.

incidentally here's some completely random screenshots you might like to see Road

just because you cant take them on your main character doesnt mean we cant. We took attila today without healers too

so there's the proof we have taken them.... now road, wheres the proof you would like to offer us in order to argue this theory?[/b]
    no cleave yet?
    noooooob XD

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah

4 x attila
    3 x Shaula's
    2 x DF's
    1 x DT
    1 x Bone collector
    2 x Lesath
    2 x lobo
    1 x Lupus
    2 x Bishop

so there's the proof we have taken them.... now road, wheres the proof you would like to offer us in order to argue this theory?[/b]

Zuahahahaha, someone got pawnt XD
    Jokes apart, i think that all servers are having issues with boss drop rates. I dont have the exact numbers of bosses we killed. but it was more than 50 in the last 2 weeks, and we got lesath tail, fang of bakira, mage earing,wp and coins coins coins coins oooops soul pots , coins coins coins.
    The only think that is worthing to waste pots is on dms, we are having a pretty good luck on it.

Road

<!--QuoteBegin-Boozah

4 x attila
    3 x Shaula's
    2 x DF's
    1 x DT
    1 x Bone collector
    2 x Lesath
    2 x lobo
    1 x Lupus
    2 x Bishop

What? I'm having a hard time understanding you... I'm done anyway, I don't like flaming. I'm just amazed at how some people are so pathetic, games shouldn't have to be work. You shouldn't play a game for 10+ hours every day because that doesn't sound fun. You should be playing ko because its a fun game; while not sacrificing over aspects of your life in the process. Some people just amaze me...

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Road
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah

4 x attila
    3 x Shaula's
    2 x DF's
    1 x DT
    1 x Bone collector
    2 x Lesath
    2 x lobo
    1 x Lupus
    2 x Bishop

What? I'm having a hard time understanding you... I'm done anyway, I don't like flaming. I'm just amazed at how some people are so pathetic, games shouldn't have to be work. You shouldn't play a game for 10+ hours every day because that doesn't sound fun. You should be playing ko because its a fun game; while not sacrificing over aspects of your life in the process. Some people just amaze me...[/b][/quote]

ahhh so by that you mean.... 'sorry?'

if my english is too broken for you to understand then maybe i'll go re-take the degree i have in it, or maybe i will have to consider the fact THAT I LIVE IN AND WAS BORN IN ENGLAND!!!!!!

as for spending x amount of time in the game, i work between the hours of 8:30 and 4:30, i play this game for fun, nothing more nothing less, and i am enjoying every piece of this server, so please don't criticise or call people liars because you will end up looking as stupid as you currently do

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Road+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Road)
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    <!--QuoteBegin-Road
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah

4 x attila
    3 x Shaula's
    2 x DF's
    1 x DT
    1 x Bone collector
    2 x Lesath
    2 x lobo
    1 x Lupus
    2 x Bishop

so there's the proof we have taken them.... now road, wheres the proof you would like to offer us in order to argue this theory?
    What? I'm having a hard time understanding you... I'm done anyway, I don't like flaming. I'm just amazed at how some people are so pathetic, games shouldn't have to be work. You shouldn't play a game for 10+ hours every day because that doesn't sound fun. You should be playing ko because its a fun game; while not sacrificing over aspects of your life in the process. Some people just amaze me...[/b]
    ahhh so by that you mean.... 'sorry?'

if my english is too broken for you to understand then maybe i'll go re-take the degree i have in it, or maybe i will have to consider the fact THAT I LIVE IN AND WAS BORN IN ENGLAND!!!!!!

as for spending x amount of time in the game, i work between the hours of 8:30 and 4:30, i play this game for fun, nothing more nothing less, and i am enjoying every piece of this server, so please don't criticise or call people liars because you will end up looking as stupid as you currently do[/b][/quote]

Ditto, just change work in school for me

Road

This part confused me... I never presented proof to begin with; therefore, I would have nothing else to add besides the shear amazement I'm getting at how fast some people can level. My first statement was I telling boozah to cut the shit, not how I could disprove his statement. You either missed that, or you were hoping I would miss it. Anyway, I'm on a computer that doesn't allow me to see those images. I'm not mad at you either; so don't misinterpret this as a flame because it isn't.

Banned

Originally posted by Road
    This part confused me... I never presented proof to begin with; therefore, I would have nothing else to add besides the shear amazement I'm getting at how fast some people can level. My first statement was I telling boozah to cut the shit, not how I could disprove his statement. You either missed that, or you were hoping I would miss it. Anyway, I'm on a computer that doesn't allow me to see those images. I'm not mad at you either; so don't misinterpret this as a flame because it isn't.
    Summary of your posts:

ROFL U CANT KILL THOSE BOSSES CHEATERS

Im sorry

Denial :0

SirKnight

Originally posted by BDragieta
    bosses suck, my clan hasnt had a drop in about 50 bosses!
    like 6x talos
    6x TK
    10x DT
    10x DF
    8x Shuala
    6x Samma

Well i lost count really, buts its a hell of alot!
    how can u kill a talos at lvl 4x ?

Chronos

Originally posted by Boozah

4 x attila
    3 x Shaula's
    2 x DF's
    1 x DT
    1 x Bone collector
    2 x Lesath
    2 x lobo
    1 x Lupus
    2 x Bishop

seems like edana has the same drop rate as diez

btw nice ss of the bosses...what hack do u use paddy? :P j/k

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast