Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Edana, clan Memories

This is a discussion on Edana, clan Memories within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div> Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire) Originally posted by Tristan Originally posted by Dragonfaire <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan @ ...
Page: 4

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)
    Originally posted by Tristan
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SirAlex

I have never dupe or cheated, and im not gonna do this.

I've sold only 1 fuking scroll for 100mil, and im not gonna sell anythink more, and i hope there will be roll back, coz its became insane, only dupers can allow items for them selfs.

SO, you just sold it and you gonna tell us that a 100 mill can get you alot of trinas and that you magically have dual Sb+8's now? Do you have spike?

Wait are you stupid ? You do not need a fucking trina to make a +8 SB . I have made +8 Sbs before ! I only spent 12 mil i think and made 2 out of it . Go peddle you pee somewhere else and get off of Alex please.

Dragon, whatever you say.. Go make some sweet love to him please, this is not Diez we're talking about here, it's a 4days old server with a clan where every sin has one Sb +8, suspicious no?
    I am just saying it is soo not a hard thing to make .[/b]

No, what yo u did was, calling me stupid because I made a topic about a clan that already has 10+ +8 items.. If this is being stupid, I'll quit right now[/b][/quote]Ok I am sorry But Alex is my friend

lau

they said theirself made with money from duper,so prolly easy to make +8 item.
    nd yes tristan is a noob , but better be a noob than pro, cause noob can make mistake .

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SirAlex

I've sold only 1 fuking scroll for 100mil, and im not gonna sell anythink more, and i hope there will be roll back, coz its became insane, only dupers can allow items for them selfs.

SO, you just sold it and you gonna tell us that a 100 mill can get you alot of trinas and that you magically have dual Sb+8's now? Do you have spike?

Wait are you stupid ? You do not need a fucking trina to make a +8 SB . I have made +8 Sbs before ! I only spent 12 mil i think and made 2 out of it . Go peddle you pee somewhere else and get off of Alex please.

Dragon, whatever you say.. Go make some sweet love to him please, this is not Diez we're talking about here, it's a 4days old server with a clan where every sin has one Sb +8, suspicious no?

I am just saying it is soo not a hard thing to make .
    I tought she was my friend too before she started acting gay and saying stuff I don't know about lol.. Just like that sob Koz, I mean wth?

No, what yo u did was, calling me stupid because I made a topic about a clan that already has 10+ +8 items.. If this is being stupid, I'll quit right now[/b]
    Ok I am sorry But Alex is my friend [/b][/quote]

SiegeR

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SirAlex

girls and the way of their fun intelligence

No, what yo u did was, calling me stupid because I made a topic about a clan that already has 10+ +8 items.. If this is being stupid, I'll quit right now[/b]
    Ok I am sorry But Alex is my friend [/b][/quote]

SiegeR

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SirAlex

girls and the way of their fun intelligence

No, what yo u did was, calling me stupid because I made a topic about a clan that already has 10+ +8 items.. If this is being stupid, I'll quit right now
    Ok I am sorry But Alex is my friend [/b]
    [/b][/quote]

shit my browser outta control i saw writings mixed so sorry about the post h43r:

Koz

Tristan you tried to be a sin. you failed. you try to be a warrior. you fail.
    Next time try to be a girl i know for sure you will succeed

Koz

and Oblivion tp them faster next time. they die to much if you running around with a duffer ( to kill people otherwise you cant )
    btw Tristan always quits a server when he gets owned or w/e
    cry me a river :lol:

lau

u talk a lot for someone who don t say his in games nick.

Sounds like you're jealous because you got much less skill

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Koz
    and Oblivion tp them faster next time. they die to much if you running around with a duffer ( to kill people otherwise you cant )
    btw Tristan always quits a server when he gets owned or w/e *
    Don't be mean . I was mean and I said I was sorry

SiegeR

Originally posted by Koz
    btw Tristan always quits a server when he gets owned or w/e *

they might be die coz im not on that party :P
    hey tri why u dont call me? :P

anyway im happy with my lvl 63 warrior

but i can be good healer B)

LXN from LifeStoned+Templars+Friends

LiberAchi

Reality check, I doubt I ever failed any class except for a mage, that's just to gay.. And yea, you're prolly someone from Memories, so how about you crying me a river huh? Just xp to 60 and let's see who beats who on both the warrior and a sin he?

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

lol i started in Edana beacuse easier log in and now its to many people hahaha :lol:

Reality check, I doubt I ever failed any class except for a mage, that's just to gay.. *
    What's that supposed to mean lol :blink:

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Oblivion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oblivion)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    Reality check, I doubt I ever failed any class except for a mage, that's just to gay.. *
    What's that supposed to mean lol :blink:[/b]
    It means I suck being a mage, duh :P

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast