Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Edana, clan Memories

This is a discussion on Edana, clan Memories within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a warrior needs no skills. just armor and a easy warrior combo + buff scrolls you use. and a duffer ...
Page: 5

Koz

a warrior needs no skills. just armor and a easy warrior combo + buff scrolls you use. and a duffer cause otherwise you kill not a single fly. you just hit to soft for killing lol.
    Btw whats your weapon now?
    and btw a 1 on 1 isnt the real game you dweep. its partywise when your 60 your slow lots of def and hp and totally useless for your party and everyone laughs @ you. cause they just run away for you while you try to kill people lol. The first days in a new server are easy np for everyone. weird you got only so less for being online all day :/

SiegeR

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by Oblivion@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan

Reality check, I doubt I ever failed any class except for a mage, that's just to gay.. *

What's that supposed to mean lol :blink:
    It means I suck being a mage, duh :P[/b]

tri u remember veni?

thats what , call mage others is np machine :P

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Koz
    a warrior needs no skills. just armor and a easy warrior combo + buff scrolls you use. and a duffer cause otherwise you kill not a single fly. you just hit to soft for killing lol.
    Btw whats your weapon now? *
    and btw a 1 on 1 isnt the real game you dweep. its partywise when your 60 your slow lots of def and hp and totally useless for your party and everyone laughs @ you. cause they just run away for you while you try to kill people lol. The first days in a new server are easy np for everyone. weird you got only so less for being online all day :/

Lol, yea nice way of chickening* out.. I didnt realy get the running away from me part, so you might wanna "express" yourself a bit better in your next post. First of all, I made 1/2 my nps when I hit lvl 40, pk'ing unbuffed and without a party.. 2nd of all, it's never my idea to go out with a full party( wich you guys always run with when u hit our apos party's, or did you forget that too huh?), I only want xp, this cleaving shit fails so fucking much it's giving me a headache, I always get mad when they go out and pk instead of xp and I assure you, everyone from Saracenz can confirm that.. As I said before, we'll see how big your mouth is when I get sd and fail alot less skills then now.. Say what you want, the only server I didnt succeed in was Olympia and I'm planning on keeping it that way tyvm

SiegeR

hey bobo sd fails too

fuk giga's range <_<

Koz

Dude when your 60 you hit me 400. i laugh @ that. easely potted. you only kill with debuffer. And that running away is just light feet you run after them they turn around they kill your duffer and then you town (like every time people come to you 1 on 1) dont town when youre comboed and your alone cause the rest of your party got owned again. and you still didnt anwser what was and is now your weapon?

LiberAchi

Originally posted by SiegeR
    hey bobo sd fails to *

fuk giga's range <_<
    Haha, and yes Vidi was prolly one of the bst mages usko had, tell him I said hi

DieWithMyKiss

lol. I have a solution, 1v1, fraps it, post it!

wow I just saved hours of piontless argument between two idiotic newbs. How can you sit there and say you're better than someone, knowing that they dupe. Whats the point, dupers = better. Common sence, doesn't sound like rocket science. Not pointing any fingers but if you have a MD +8, which i've seen, thats just dumb for many reasons.

On another note, who are you to say that someone dupes b/c of a SB +8 LOL, they are sold at NPCs....if I was on that server i would be all FP +7. I can take 3 pieces of FP and make 2 +7, and if they were a duper, why would he be wearing plate/full plate....

Use your head before making false acusations that can be solved with common sence

LiberAchi

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    lol. *I have a solution, 1v1, fraps it, post it!

wow I just saved hours of piontless argument between two idiotic newbs. *How can you sit there and say you're better than someone, knowing that they dupe. *Whats the point, dupers = better. Common sence, doesn't sound like rocket science. Not pointing any fingers but if you have a MD +8, which i've seen, thats just dumb for many reasons. * *

One another note, who are you to say that someone dupes b/c of a SB +8 LOL, they are sold at NPCs....if I was on that server i would be all FP +7. *I can take 3 pieces of FP and make 2 +7, and if they were a duper, why would he be wearing plate/full plate....

Use your head before making false acusations that can be solved with common sence
    Rofl, who are you to say im an idiotic newb? Did you actually LOOK at the screenshot? How they MADE the sword breakers? You moron's only flame when the only thing I tried to do here, is to show that some people are happy dupers are around to fuck things up for the legit players.. Ever tought of that mister wise guy?

SiegeR

bobo u can hire me for 10$ a hour ^^

i can 1vs1 with him :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Koz
    Dude when your 60 you hit me 400. i laugh @ that. easely potted.

uve just lost all credibility

400 dmg and even the shittiest warrior can hit twice between each pot a good warrior will hit 3+ times...so at 2 times thats 800 dmg...highest npc hp pot=720 hp...80 damage over ur pots EVERY time unless u run away...last time i checked 80 damage every pot isnt outpotting the damage

Koz

n00b you ever thought about minor heal? is gues not cause your a noob but np dude you sounded dumb and now even more dumb. you get that with 10 year old naabs who try to be cool in online games lol

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Koz
    Dude when your 60 you hit me 400. i laugh] dont town when youre comboed and your alone cause the rest of your party got owned again. *and you still didnt anwser what was and is now your weapon?
    HAHAHAHAHA, jezus, I can't believe how much people are willing to lie about stuff that happenes ingame.. I'll say it again, save your breath for when we're 60.. I hardly run with a dbuffer if you can actually call a buffer with malice a debuffer huhum. You keep talking smack about people coming for 1o1 when the only thing they do is run when theyre hp goes down like a rocket, or wait, might it be when 3 warriors and 4 sins start chasing you and they STILL CANT KILL YOU MALICED??? Wow, I must be realy stupid because for me a 1vs1 is one guy fighting the other one, without one of them being duffed while the other one is being healed and is actually NOT the only hitting the one being duffed.. Pathetic, my weapon is from today a bardish +6 wich Oblivion made after he sold his Trina.. Damn, silly me, I guess I don't know how to pk then for misunderstanding what a 1vs1 realy stands for?

DieWithMyKiss

ugh retard i can make SB's with 15 mill

how does that make him a duper?

SiegeR

wow this guy really n00b.

i wish zero wont answer him coz he will say"ur n00b u cant kill me im better u sux" at the time he answers :blink:

LiberAchi

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    ugh retard i can make SB's with 15 mill

how does that make him a duper?
    Just look at the screenshot, and if youre not on this server, don't even fucking bother replying.. Hows that? Sounds cool right?