Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Edana, clan Memories

This is a discussion on Edana, clan Memories within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Oblivion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oblivion)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Koz and like Tristan most warrior noobs have /town in there fingers. BTW Oblivion you ...
Page: 7

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Oblivion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oblivion)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Koz
    and like Tristan most warrior noobs have /town in there fingers.

BTW Oblivion you died to much today. go play sin or w/e lol
    Yes, we're really noob, except for the fact that Tristan, nephi(malice is considered duffer now?) and myself took on 2 apostle and +2 derus parties alltogether, we owned cz with our whole party shortly after, keeping 50 orcs in base with 8 of us, you really have no clue what you're talking about, even our int priests would own you lmao[/b]
    hey now don't say "even int" <_<

lau

Originally posted by Koz
    btw Lau dont run in cz when your that bad. i 1 or 2 hit you. go play tetris maybe there lies your skill.
    ps: im drunk
    baba i am not healer but buffer , u know sometimes when u get hitted u need to move a bit cause u skillz fail or kept failing .
    u english suuux more than mine some of u sentence means nothing. if u so good nd so pro why u fear to tell us ur name?

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Koz
    We always said once a noob always a noob.
    After being lvled to 55 with good daggers in last server then on vacation for a week and screwing clan. yes you Tristan.
    and making 1 np each day as a sin you decided to go to warrior again cause you SUCKED ass. I know why you went warrior again cause its so easy people dont target you first your just a noob warrior noone pays attention to. etc etc etc

btw Lau dont run in cz when your that bad. i 1 or 2 hit you. go play tetris maybe there lies your skill.

And final note. when i run away for a warrior its just cause i killed 3 people of there party and then repot rewolf etc while warrior tries to tank and kill me or w/e. *just heal/minor bla bla run around them ( yes warrior is laughable ) and kill the rest.

k ty guys for making people believe for a minute belgium noobs are actually good in KO lolololol
    You made there day

im gonna sleep now tomorrow i will kill you all again like normal. so say bye bye looser warrior lame slow tp mage and bad heal priest. Try to get some skills and then type about a clan again who pwns your ass in a fecking game you loosers. yes in a game hahahaha

i feel the love <3 *:wub: *

Lmao, you crack me up.. I knew it was you, no need to be mad cuz I got awarded your dagger on cypher, that's all in the past now.. And I actually got quite good at being a sin after Brian tought me how to, but that doesn't matter.. Let's see how long it's gonna take for you to quit now that I know it's you You won't be seeing me in cz this week, after that best believe i'm coming for your ass.. Don't be jealous because I got better then you guys at this game and ill FUCKING SAY IT AGAIN, we'll see after we both hit 60 and how you're going to run away from me hahaha, nigga, you won't even get away with your lightfeet and minor heal. Alot of guys may hate me, but I'm not a bad player and many here know this.. You're just a jealous homo that can't kill me with the other 50 orcs chasing me all the time and aiming for me, I'm sorry if I gained to much nps for your taste, but I seriously don't care :lol: I think I'm doing quiet ok and I'll do even better when I get a failsafe skill, trust me on this one.. And please, don't mention the part what darkie said about we owning your shit-socalled-skilled party over and over again along with orcs at the second apos spawn and the 2 other partys that tagged along from deruvish. Nothing matters now anymore, I'll see you ingame

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by lau+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lau)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Koz
    baba i am not healer but buffer , u know sometimes when u get hitted u need to move a bit cause u skillz fail or kept failing .
    u english suuux more than mine some of u sentence means nothing. if u so good nd so pro why u fear to tell us ur name?[/b]
    +1

Originally posted by Koz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Koz)</div>
    We always said once a noob always a noob.
    After being lvled to 55 with good daggers in last server then on vacation for a week and screwing clan. yes you Tristan.
    and making 1 np each day as a sin you decided to go to warrior again cause you SUCKED ass. I know why you went warrior again cause its so easy people dont target you first your just a noob warrior noone pays attention to. etc etc etc[/b]
    Your clueless, Tristan is an excellent assassin and lots of people can confirm that, then again, your just some noob that got owned by trist and making yourself feel good by flaming.

Originally posted by Koz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Koz)</div>
    btw Lau dont run in cz when your that bad. i 1 or 2 hit you. go play tetris maybe there lies your skill.[/b]
    Once again, clueless, Lau is an excellent priest and has shown us some amazing skills today, do you even know this guy?

Originally posted by Koz
    And final note. when i run away for a warrior its just cause i killed 3 people of there party and then repot rewolf etc while warrior tries to tank and kill me or w/e. *just heal/minor bla bla run around them ( yes warrior is laughable ) and kill the rest.
    You mean hitting 3 people and then running cus ur out of pots, you sure got a big mouth for someone that doesn't even tell us who he is.

Originally posted by Koz
    k ty guys for making people believe for a minute belgium noobs are actually good in KO lolololol
    You made there day.
    Can you sleep at night knowing you get owned by a bunch of noob Belgians? Again and again and, surprise? again

<!--QuoteBegin-Koz
    @
    im gonna sleep now tomorrow i will kill you all again like normal. so say bye bye looser warrior lame slow tp mage and bad heal priest. Try to get some skills and then type about a clan again who pwns your ass in a fecking game you loosers. yes in a game hahahaha.
    haha? We didn't lose any fight party vs party today, why don't you tell us your little name of ur green noob, I'll one on one you with my paper mage

<!--QuoteBegin-Koz

Lame excuse, you just want to flame us cus we own you and tomorrow it'll be like omg sry, i didn't know what i was saying, we know your one of the gay dutchies I left on beramus because they couldn't pk.

Koz

eehm wtf your talking about? whos darkie? your just a ksing warrior thats all nothing more nothing less no skills @ all.
    and much np? lol every time i see you you run away and town like the little noob warrior you are. and no im not from memorys i just see your party in cz and you all suck balls. lau dies in 2 sec. Oblivion in 4 after lau when she tries to tp people then you see its hopeless again and tp to town. go rape noobs in beasts cause the rest you get killed or town.

but then again this is old news

Koz

btw i go sleep its 3 hours in night here now.sleep well little wannebees. all talk but no skills. belgium ftw?

Once again clueless, I don't town, I rather die then towning and fight until the end, I think I died about 4 times in cz today, you really need to gather more nformation before you talk shit

me and crux share a warrior in clan memories.. lvl 30 and we have... nothing -_-

just because he sold the mirage dagger to a duper doesn't mean whole clan is illegit... your saying when prices rise and fall on your server you don't sell at their price? you stay at the regular price all the time?

K2's fault.. no ones elses

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Koz
    btw i go sleep its 3 hours in night here now.sleep well little wannebees. all talk but no skills. belgium ftw?
    Does that make any sense to anyone ?

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Koz
    eehm wtf your talking about? whos darkie? your just a ksing warrior thats all nothing more nothing less no skills @ all.
    and much np? lol every time i see you you run away and town like the little noob warrior you are. and no im not from memorys i just see your party in cz and you all suck balls. lau dies in 2 sec. Oblivion in 4 after lau when she tries to tp people then you see its hopeless again and tp to town. go rape noobs in beasts cause the rest you get killed or town. *

You need to stop making up these storys, rofl, I knew I should have frapsed all of that.. Proof pls huh? Keep sharing youre wide imagination with the rest of us, it's very amusing And about warriors not being aimed? Hahahahahahaha, my hp bar is ALWAYS purple and you morons still can't kill me.. I hardly even town, the first time I think I towned was when ASTRIX started fighting me, his hp went down and my hp pots we're left with 3.. I don't ks people and I'll never have to.. How about this? If I'm such a noob in you people's eyes, stop aiming for me and ganging up on me with 5x partys huh? You're clanleader is a good guy, the members just suck ass.. After learning how to play from the Koreans, you guys are giving them a very bad name, talking shit, taking it up the ass, and like a girl instead of accepting it like a man..

TristoN

Originally posted by Koz
    and much np? lol every time i see you you run away and town like the little noob warrior you are. and no im not from memorys i just see your party in cz and you all suck balls. lau dies in 2 sec. Oblivion in 4 after lau when she tries to tp people then you see its hopeless again and tp to town. go rape noobs in beasts cause the rest you get killed or town. *

Are you retarded? Clearly you don't pay attention and your head is so far pu your ass tat all you can see is shit. Lets see, TristaN is #1 NP holder on server. Let's see, Oblivion is best PK mage on server. Let's see, Darkie = Oblivion, ritard. Let's see, I am Triston, the debuffer you complain about. Only problem is I am buffer, but yes, I have malice. Want to 1v1? I won't even borrow Lau's totemic club. Point is, you can't handle that any of us could own you in a 1v1. Some cocky ass mage said the same thing toay from MeowMix. I owned him in pvp. nuff said. And btw, it obvious you have no skill in this game, and you are very tense and upset. Why? Did I debuff you and Tristan kill you xD. Funny thing is, if anyone towns a lot, its me, but that is from lack of experience as a BP. Usually, when 5 people attack me and I town, TristaN kills his 5 then my 5 as we laugh our ass off. So please noob, stfu.

NickO AKA TristoN

IGotYouBabe

edena noob i left ><

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/5715/retard10ju.jpg

koz after getting last hit on trist

TristoN

[quote]Originally posted by Tristan+-->
    <!--QuoteBegin-Koz
    eehm wtf your talking about? whos darkie? your just a ksing warrior thats all nothing more nothing less no skills]-->[img]http://www.ko4life.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif' border='0' valign='absmiddle' alt='wink.gif'> And about warriors not being aimed? Hahahahahahaha, my hp bar is ALWAYS purple and you morons still can't kill me.. I hardly even town, the first time I think I towned was when ASTRIX started fighting me, his hp went down and my hp pots we're left with 3.. I don't ks people and I'll never have to.. How about this? If I'm such a noob in you people's eyes, stop aiming for me and ganging up on me with 5x partys huh? You're clanleader is a good guy, the members just suck ass.. After learning how to play from the Koreans, you guys are giving them a very bad name, talking shit, taking it up the ass, and like a girl instead of accepting it like a man..
    +1

And if they suck so much , and die so much, how do they have 50K between the 2 in NP? Lau + Oblivion + TristaN = almost 70K rofl. Please, stick your dick in a pencil sharpener and stfu.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast