Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Edana, clan Memories

This is a discussion on Edana, clan Memories within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Koz a warrior needs no skills. just armor and a easy warrior combo + buff scrolls you ...
Page: 8

TristoN

Originally posted by Koz
    a warrior needs no skills. just armor and a easy warrior combo + buff scrolls you use. and a duffer cause otherwise you kill not a single fly. you just hit to soft for killing lol.
    Btw whats your weapon now? *
    and btw a 1 on 1 isnt the real game you dweep. its partywise when your 60 your slow lots of def and hp and totally useless for your party and everyone laughs @ you. cause they just run away for you while you try to kill people lol. The first days in a new server are easy np for everyone. weird you got only so less for being online all day :/
    Oh yea, and he doesn't use buff scrolls, because I buff him every time (960 buff). So lets see, you over estimated his hp by 560 and you STILL can't kill him? /sigh, your worst then a turk

Faern

This is why K2 sux. PLAY SRO.

Alars

Originally posted by Koz
    btw i go sleep its 3 hours in night here now.sleep well little wannebees. all talk but no skills. belgium ftw?
    Belgium kick your ass anytime you ask for...so do tristan...you know, it s often noobs who get their ass owned too many times who talk like you do...i dont know you (and dont want to) but i feel a lot of frustration, you want to be THE pker of ko but you cant, yeah i know, life sux sometimes but hey, you can still play at pac man, it s a wonderful game and Tristan dont play on it, he cant kick your ass over there, i promess.

Dont worry, i m sure someday life will be nice for you also and you can get your first kill in cz without ks it, hold on man !!

TristoN

rofl owned

SuperMario

Default Re: Edana, clan Memories

Originally posted by Tristan
    Not to bitch or anything, but I would like to stay on this server for once so I cant help it.. This clan has some sins and ALL of them have a sword breaker +8 already, one of them has dual.. Here's a funny screenshot.

He's even happy about it, I hope some gm sees that and ban's all their sins.. I'm tired of all this crap and want to see a server start like Diez or Ares again. Bye
    YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT ...

as soon as i found out that some1 is ruining my reputation as non-cheater i made a ko4life account to try to clear my name of thure falshe accusations.

ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO SELL ITEMS WITH REALY HIGH PRICE.
    ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO HAVE SB+8/80 .... IT TAKES 30 MIN OF UPGRADE AND 30-40m ( WTF ... what an idiot would usea a trina here use MUS )

U have only last part of MY PM ..... u are trying to make me look bad with no reason@ all. u are just jellous cuz u don't wanna spend 45min near that anvil and upgrade.

the 1,6 bill i had i kept 200m to myself other i passed to all firends.

ALL SINS HAVE SB+8/80 ...NOP and the ones that have them made them last night ....when every1 was buying stuff for hundrets of millions ... scrolls 300m+ kukry 200m ect.

hope u all understand me. i'm verry upset ... i have slept 12h during thuse 5 days to have a good start and now some <<stupid head>> cals me and my frends DUPRES, HACKERS, MACROERS

TristoN

actually, you are just easily offended.. if you read, he said your col and nothign you did was illegal, but its not right.. and since you obviously dont speak good english, let me help you

BABA TURK GET MONEY
    YOU GIVE BABA TURK ITEMS FOR MONEY
    YOU GET LOTS OF MONEY

means you are still supporting duping. It's not right, no, but its legal, yes. However, I wouldn't be surprised if you lose items/moeny soon...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: Edana, clan Memories

Originally posted by SuperMario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SuperMario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    Not to bitch or anything, but I would like to stay on this server for once so I cant help it.. This clan has some sins and ALL of them have a sword breaker +8 already, one of them has dual.. Here's a funny screenshot.

He's even happy about it, I hope some gm sees that and ban's all their sins.. I'm tired of all this crap and want to see a server start like Diez or Ares again. Bye
    YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT ...

as soon as i found out that some1 is ruining my reputation as non-cheater i made a ko4life account to try to clear my name of thure falshe accusations.

ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO SELL ITEMS WITH REALY HIGH PRICE.
    ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO HAVE SB+8/80 .... IT TAKES 30 MIN OF UPGRADE AND 30-40m ( WTF ... what an idiot would usea a trina here use MUS )

U have only last part of MY PM ..... u are trying to make me look bad with no reason@ all. u are just jellous cuz u don't wanna spend 45min near that anvil and upgrade.

the 1,6 bill i had i kept 200m to myself other i passed to all firends.

ALL SINS HAVE SB+8/80 ...NOP and the ones that have them made them last night ....when every1 was buying stuff for hundrets of millions ... scrolls 300m+ kukry 200m ect.

hope u all understand me. i'm verry upset ... i have slept 12h during thuse 5 days to have a good start and now some <<stupid head>> cals me and my frends DUPRES, HACKERS, MACROERS[/b]
    selling an item extremely high knowing a duper will buy is no better than duping urself...

stfu and die fag all ur duped money(yes if a duper bought ur item with money he/she duped it is DUPED money) still doesnt change the fact ur a noob

TristoN

good point - possesing duped//database hacked money is illegal, so technically, if you were legit, you would get rid of money - and not by spending it

thank you , sir, you ahve singlehanded fuckedup edana
    good job though, fuckin turk (learn english baba)

Cava

y is everyone so hyped over dupers in edana ROFL i mean does this even come as a bit of a surprise?

pls, give yourself some time to think next time before geting excited over a new server again.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Cava
    y is everyone so hyped over dupers in edana ROFL i mean does this even come as a bit of a surprise?

pls, give yourself some time to think next time before geting excited over a new server again.
    if u dont care then why post? why even read the topic?

TristoN

Originally posted by Cava

maybe because we still paly this game to have fun, which obviously, you forgot a long time ago

and for cama, he said fuck allah and got fucked with a ban, so yea, this is a new beginning and a fun time for us - but what fun is it when non-english turk bitches dupe shit and db hack and get 5bil and buy everytign for 999999999? none. mario supports cheating, case closed.

and btw, i HOPE you aren't the real mario, if you are go die please, because Mario (the real one) is an idiot

Cava

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava

if u dont care then why post? why even read the topic?[/b]
    which part of my post says i don't care? :unsure:

i'm just saying ppl need to take it easy when they see dupers in a new server, its expected.

n don't get all "OMG NEW SERVER YAY!" for 1 day n then the nxt day "OMFG DUPERS FFS "

just my opinion -_-

ps. and its prety contradicting why ppl are screaming about dupers/babashopped guys in edana already when there're tons of diez ppl who bought from kom stil posting away freely on this forum. n nobody bitches about them because they're in top clans.

Vlein

real mario cant spell, this mario is different

BoboBaba

We are sorry to announce that all Character's inventories and Inn Hostess warehouses have been rolled back to the state they were in Thursday evening prior to the patch. We have credited all accounts that had Premium service with two days Premium. All Power Up store purchases that occurred in that time have had the Knight Cash refunded.

SuperMario

;S
    ;S

#1. i'm not turk. but if u wanna call me names then go on.
    #2. baba yes my english is bad. can't spell for shitt.
    #3. I'm not supporting dupind. i knew server was going to hell and the economic will be fucked up. so i neded to secure that my clan will survie.
    #4. IN THAT CASE U ALL SUPPORT DUPING IF U SELL ANYTHING IN MERCHANT FOR 200m+ cuz they'll buy them.

If u wanna flame me and call me n00b turk idiot duper assfucker hacker. then go on . i'll be sad though , but i know i havent done any of thouse things and i can be proud of that.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast