Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Edana, clan Memories

This is a discussion on Edana, clan Memories within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BoboBaba We are sorry to announce that all Character's inventories and Inn Hostess warehouses have been rolled ...
Page: 9

SuperMario

Originally posted by BoboBaba
    We are sorry to announce that all Character's inventories and Inn Hostess warehouses have been rolled back to the state they were in Thursday evening prior to the patch. We have credited all accounts that had Premium service with two days Premium. All Power Up store purchases that occurred in that time have had the Knight Cash refunded.
    GOOD i'll get my MD back now i wount get accusations ( realy can't spell that word call me turk plz) of beeing duper

Anyone who follows market prices is just as guilty (not saying you are because i would have done the same thing) geez... if the market swells it isn't his fault

Tyreece

Originally posted by BoboBaba
    We are sorry to announce that all Character's inventories and Inn Hostess warehouses have been rolled back to the state they were in Thursday evening prior to the patch. We have credited all accounts that had Premium service with two days Premium. All Power Up store purchases that occurred in that time have had the Knight Cash refunded.

case closed.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by SuperMario
    ;S *
    *#3. I'm not supporting dupind. i knew server was going to hell and the economic will be fucked up. so i neded to secure that my clan will survie.
    *#4. IN THAT CASE U ALL SUPPORT DUPING IF U SELL ANYTHING IN MERCHANT FOR 200m+ cuz they'll buy them.
    3. thats still supporting duping
    4. after 3 days of server...yup thatd be supporting duping but none of us are doing that just u and a few other retards

LiberAchi

Mario, your the most retarded person I've ever met, look at what you wrote in the screenshot. If you said you had sold your md to a random guy, I would have not posted, but your big mouth didn't allow it to happen now did it? Selling items on the markprices is a thing that happens on Diez and Ares and the other servers, not a 4 days old server where pretty much noone has money

Rofl

So ur saying selling a legit item to a duper that buyed it for 999999999 its a cheater or something else so u think its moralic wrong c`mon dude ur saying that u wouldnt do the same pfff dont call every1 noob bro and the end u will c who is the noob dont pretend ur something big quz maybe some1 would pwn ur ass and. I dont understand why u guys talk that much and too showoff i find it suky i can come here and say i am this i am that i got this i got that but in the end everything will come to light.

tristan i think u started this topic bequz u wanna know how we make sb`s +8
    well sindce ur a fellow dutchmen ill tell u
    make like 20 sb`s +7 then use bus on it 2 maybe more will be +8
    thats how my clannie`s did it
    using a trina lol for a low class item darn i thought u where a pro bro

dont call us noobs dont call us cheaters dupers just leave us alone
    anyways ty and tistan why didnt u post this topic in knightonlineranking rofl
    people would laugh at u so hard rofl

And again pls dont call my clannies retard or something else no1 is calling u names so u dont do it too ty

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Luca
    Rofl *

So ur saying selling a legit item to a duper that buyed it for 999999999 its a cheater or something else so u think its moralic wrong c`mon dude ur saying that u wouldnt do the same pfff dont call every1 noob bro and the end u will c who is the noob dont pretend ur something big quz maybe some1 would pwn ur ass and. I dont understand why u guys talk that much and too showoff i find it suky i can come here and say i am this i am that i got this i got that but in the end everything will come to light.

tristan i think u started this topic bequz u wanna know how we make sb`s +8 *
    well sindce ur a fellow dutchmen ill tell u *
    make like 20 sb`s +7 then use bus on it 2 maybe more will be +8 *
    thats how my clannie`s did it *
    using a trina lol for a low class item darn i thought u where a pro bro *

dont call us noobs dont call us cheaters dupers just leave us alone *
    anyways ty and tistan why didnt u post this topic in knightonlineranking rofl *
    people would laugh at u so hard rofl

And again pls dont call my clannies retard or something else no1 is calling u names so u dont do it too ty
    You know I like you luca, respect but this was pure shit.. 1.6 bill on the 4th day and mario says sure okay? Haha, and I didn't start with the name calling, might wanna check who Koz is in your clan.

On a second note, why would everyone laugh at me? I think I'm a respected player in this community, so you're wrong about that part..

apoth0r

people who buy fur coats are constantly having paint thrown at them by people who are against it, if ur selling scrolls for the sole purpose of a random duper buying them, then ur as worse as the duper themselves.
    Jeez, people dont fall to the lvl of the dupers just so u can have some fame in cz, it won't be worth it in the end.

And to the others, dont make this forum a flaming forum, all that bullshit can be left in ranking where it belongs. Triston, don't call everyone noobs also, dont appreciate the childish attitude.

SuperMario

Originally posted by Tristan
    Mario, your the most retarded person I've ever met, look at what you wrote in the screenshot. If you said you had sold your md to a random guy, I would have not posted, but your big mouth didn't allow it to happen now did it? Selling items on the markprices is a thing that happens on Diez and Ares and the other servers, not a 4 days old server where pretty much noone has money
    YES i have a big mouth, but atleast i'm hones. i wount deney the fact that i made a mistake. and i was puniched for my mistake.
    now i have no MD and money got rollbacked. i've lerned my lesson.

Tristan i hope we can settle our difernences and maybe become friend. i don't like making enemys.
    sorry if i insulted u on my pervious posts.

Natazaku

Well just think about it if the person used the name of 1 of the kings of Olympia he probably could get 100mil..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789