Edana Gms

This is a discussion on Edana Gms within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any1 knows the gm names in edana? Crusaders reformed clan, and now we have clan bug... 6-7 newbies appeard in ...
Page: 1

noone

Default Edana Gms

Any1 knows the gm names in edana?

Crusaders reformed clan, and now we have clan bug... 6-7 newbies appeard in clan and we cant kik them zz :/

Default Re: Edana Gms

Originally posted by noone

Crusaders reformed clan, and now we have clan bug... 6-7 newbies appeard in clan and we cant kik them zz :/
    join the club :lol:.... and to top it all, we're 5th on the server.... and we dont have glowy armbands,,,, and if you click on our clan we're apparently tormentors, and i'm apparently glarfist

noone

my clan was remade so we dont have glowy too lol

Default Re: Edana Gms

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-noone

join the club :lol:.... and to top it all, we're 5th on the server.... and we dont have glowy armbands,,,, and if you click on our clan we're apparently tormentors, and i'm apparently glarfist[/b]
    I WANNA BE GLARFIST

nah i will be uderscream instead.

noone

but the prob is, one of the guy that is bugged... is lvl 38 and its buged as clan assistant... so he invites more noobs zzzz

evenson

Originally posted by noone
    but the prob is, one of the guy that is bugged... is lvl 38 and its buged as clan assistant... so he invites more noobs zzzz
    OWNED

SaltyTaco

I think all clans are bugged on Edana, we can't kick anyone and couldn't invite anyone for a while. Pretty funny to see all the turk karus noob clans on edana with glowing arm bands though.