Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Edana = Premium Only

This is a discussion on Edana = Premium Only within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Don't mind one bit. I don't see any reason why K2 shouldn't cater to thier paying customers....
Page: 3

Skip

Don't mind one bit. I don't see any reason why K2 shouldn't cater to thier paying customers.

Lawless

Exactly...i think a P2P server is a capitol idea providing it is handled much better than the current ones.

_Boomsheeka_

Default ** P2P only server great idea **

Thats a good idea, just have an extra server that only premium members can enter, so you can be sure that the items you buy are not duped

Pay extra to have a GM on staff at all times

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

with all the bans today i told a macroer "im reporting u to gm" and he said "im sorry ill stop" weird thing is...he actually stopped macroing :shock:

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    with all the bans today i told a macroer "im reporting u to gm" and he said "im sorry ill stop" weird thing is...he actually stopped macroing *:shock:
    :lol:

Nattefrost

There is active Gm on Edena all the time.. bannings are constant for TOS violations, so if you have to prem to enter edena at this time... those banned pl are premium users. now if they find out a good way on how to notice a duper... they will be golden

BP_Slayer

they did do only premium users for a good reason at the begin the server crashed in one hour 3 times cuz of to many people so they did set prem only ca log in for less lag

and btw u can get in without prem hehe XD

Baxxor

there is still macro even if it´s premium only
    facking turk hackers :x

::HiGhTiMeZ::

turks buy perm to

Baxxor

hope they get ban and blocked from every server!!!!

diebreath

premium useless gm earning cash with sellin high lwl chars. A 7 years old guy bought with his brother 67 warrior and 65 assasin on xienon for 300$. If you think you can be high lwl with premium go and buy high lwl chars. So you wont need to be get lwl.Go and contackt just a gm. :wink:

Nattefrost

Originally posted by Baxxor
    On of the messages said that the accounts banned will be ERAsED.. so i highly doubt that a random turk would set up a brand new account and but 30 days prem and then macro.. I think if secondary characters on the main account..

PLEASE ERASE THEM.. that would mean that the main accounts on the other servers would be also gone :lol:

diebreath

Originally posted by Nattefrost+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nattefrost)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baxxor
    On of the messages said that the accounts banned will be ERAsED.. so i highly doubt that a random turk would set up a brand new account and but 30 days prem and then macro.. I think if secondary characters on the main account..

PLEASE ERASE THEM.. that would mean that the main accounts on the other servers would be also gone :lol:[/b]
    no need to macro Go database and make your own char with full item thats better :P

Most players already have premium due to them using there other char off another server which already has bronze,silver,gold premium so it shouldnt make a big deal

Baxxor

i hope they destroy the account and ip ban them!!
    then k2 is loved again!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast