Edana - TemplarKnights Unforgivable

This is a discussion on Edana - TemplarKnights Unforgivable within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually if you watch the video then you'd know we had the right to say wat the movie was describing ...
Page: 1

anonym1ty

Default Edana - TemplarKnights Unforgivable

actually if you watch the video then you'd know we had the right to say wat the movie was describing sense no one could view it..

the movie show'd the invasion. then Inquisitor edited it and added on the part where ooxoo kept coming back and back, and if you think its petty to brag about it then why does ooxoo think hes invincible? yall are overrated and its gone to his head and yours.. every time we kill sapphire you town like a pusy and every time ooxoo looses a team member he runs like a coward. dont tell me wats petty and wats not when your the one that only knows how to have an illegit combo, we dont say how we think about you on the forums because everyone knows its beep! and theres no reason to. but watching you get hit by 60 people and pot minor heal and combo at the same time.. and sapphire having 30 people on her so theres no way she could minor heal you, then watch you get maliced and tormented and be able to take 2 tower hits.. your 100% beep! dont tell me wat is petty and wats not, dont try and call out TemplarKnights for a pk fight when the servers are quiet, wait until the gms out then well show you how bad we have the right to brag to your combo machine asses.. ill give you this much, your a smart player, you never turn on your programs until theres not a gm on.

-- Unforgivable the warrior from TemplarKnights's private message to lil' ol me.

My illegit combo eh? I thought you "trucked me" or something. I have never put myself up as arrogant in anyway. Maliced and tormented and take 2 tower hits? If you knew anything about this game, you'd know that defense has nothing to do with the towers dmg. The gms are constantly on, yet you're the only one thats complaining. Funny. Also, it is petty to bring up individual fights in CZ. Unless, of course you'd like a play by play of what goes on in CZ. On top of that, you're saying you had a 90 man party fighting against me and sapphire? nice.

p.s. I wrote a reply to him saying that TemplarKnight's ability to kill ooxoo is nothing to argue about, and apparently thats a way of showing arrogance. *shrug* Also, he wanted me to KEEP a lid on ooxoo for some odd reason. Go figure.

- Accurate

anonym1ty

Sorry to anybody who doesn't play Edana or simply doesn't care XD Just feel that some people should feel humiliation for spouting off without thinking.

Bustard

you kick asses bro :huh:

tom

yeah i did apos with him a few days ago every time someone came he called him a combo hacker

anonym1ty

You should've trade spammed him Tom and gotten him killed xD. Also, Bustard i wish the assasins had a kick skill as well ^^

EatMeTheMage