Edana the world of k.o.x.p

This is a discussion on Edana the world of k.o.x.p within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know you dont care because nobody in this forum play in edana, but i feel so much need to ...
Page: 1

SaintLakis

Default Edana the world of k.o.x.p

I know you dont care because nobody in this forum play in edana, but i feel so much need to post this.

If you have time log in edana. There k.o.xpers everywhere and i mean everywhere. Every sigle spot of monsters has k.o.xpers. ardeam had more than 20 k.o.spers last night and getting grow every day, same and more people, with capes and clan leaders with unlegit exp and nps. I just saw a clan named "K.o.x.p clan".

Also this server is 90% Turkish and i confimed that when Turkish ips once got all dc.

Maybe in Turkey they dont know that this is illegal.

Its been more than 3 months to see a gm in edana.

This server is completly out of control better shut it down.

TimtoN_

like all other servers then ? ^_^

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

100% agree, was playing there some time

ares in far from perfect server, but it is heaven compared to edana, and i stay on ares for sure now ^^

zetazeta

change it to " USKO->TRKO the world of KOXP!"

DiffusalBlade

they will all clear from edana when logos comes, so dont dispare edana will be clear in 2 yrs?

Eloma

Originally posted by DiffusalBlade
    they will all clear from edana when logos comes, so dont dispare edana will be clear in 2 yrs?

Why would they ? most of them are 70 + cause of the lovely quest bug :wub:

as long as there are legit ppl they are gonna keep koxp ing, whats the use of koxp if every one else is lvl 80 to and nobody needs to buy koxp lvl'd characters ...

Banned for scamming.

yeah, its horrible on most servers two most macroed servers are edena and cypher, arrow talias ftw! on cypher they sell for like 200mil and arrow shields sell for more man

Dorn

you just figured this out?

Originally posted by chucknorris13
    yeah, its horrible on most servers two most macroed servers are edena and cypher, arrow talias ftw! on cypher they sell for like 200mil and arrow shields sell for more man
    dont arrow shields not take effect in dmg reduct? and does the 10 arrow def on IN and GB actually work? :

SaintLakis

lol Just now in edana human k.o.sper invaded in karus and killing all people . And its not war time, war is tommorow.

Wtf?

CorpseOfDeath

lol, I made an archer in edana...was going to lure a tw into town for fun..
    but guess what, I didn't manage to get the tw closer than doda be4 koxp'ers where all over him arrow showering while running:P
    I consider edana as the worst server based on cheating..

DiffusalBlade

id consider it the worst server full stop.

DragonFire

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-chucknorris13
    dont arrow shields not take effect in dmg reduct? and does the 10 arrow def on IN and GB actually work? :[/b]
    yes it works. They fixed it.

Powerful

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by Majix@
    <!--QuoteBegin-chucknorris13

dont arrow shields not take effect in dmg reduct? and does the 10 arrow def on IN and GB actually work? :
    yes it works. They fixed it.[/b]
    it worked long before ROFD, the rumors that arrow def doesnt work were bullshit.