Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Edena people read this ffs

This is a discussion on Edena people read this ffs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hardly a problem luca ^^ games for fun anyhow. -Accurate p.s. don't go orc side. Its already stacked as is, ...
Page: 2

anonym1ty

hardly a problem luca ^^ games for fun anyhow.

-Accurate

p.s. don't go orc side. Its already stacked as is, since Sultans moved to orc side as well.

luca ffs i cant do shit by my self,

im running around cz icing people and the light blading them SOLO, i have no one to pk with, iam going to america in just under a month, i wanna have fun,

but edana is as dry as cracker at the mo for me,,

ice mages cant solo..

Jay

Originally posted by Boozah
    luca ffs i cant do shit by my self,

im running around cz icing people and the light blading them SOLO, i have no one to pk with, iam going to america in just under a month, i wanna have fun, *

but edana is as dry as cracker at the mo for me,,

ice mages cant solo..
    i'll go pk with u on diez next time i see u :P

Ki1laH

They were good fights mate.

Hope you do well in CZ and have good luck with bosses...better than my luck at least.

Sapphire

We totally socialize.... >.<

First time I ever saw your character I added you to pk party... and then you told my clan that we asked too many questions cuz we asked if you were DevilDance (since glaves+8's aren't exactly too common)... then you went to exp... but didn't leave pk party til I asked you to.

:angry:

isn't DevilDance a orc warrior ?

btw... give the server some more time, thing will change.
    cz is just boring atm, so we are exp'ing, item/boss hunts and stuff like that.
    also, HoH plays on Edana for fun only. HoH has the castle in diez too. so many HoH members are alot afk.

about the castle, HoH, MM and few TK members where pretty much the only clans online when we took it.
    so don't tell us we don't desirve the castle.. other clans should have been there to fight for castle.

since some1 made a topic about Edana, i must say that orcs are getting stronger day by day.
    i remember the first weeks how humans overpowered orcs. but now its different, orcs win every war and make it into our base and just bomb the prison with nova
    orcs even kill the gatekeeper first and then the warders -_-, Humans aren't organized in wars.
    most orcs r done macroing ( don't tell me its not true ). but still cz is prettymuch empty.
    not many ppl came edana becuz they tought is would be fuked as other servers... but they were wrong.

i say, give the server another month !!!

ahh haa haa

great topic, absolutly great topic... can't believe you made a topic because some of us also have REAL LIFE commitments. You should try it some time, there's a thing out there called natural light.

Don't be annoyed neither me nor MeowMix added you to our clan, and criticising me for my items bah, i worked for what i have and so did my clan members.

Don't tell me i'm a pussy for not pking 24/7 and living up to commiment i have that are not a part of a GAME!!!!

As for pm's i have them blocked 24/7, except on occassion and when they are unblocked i try to speak to people. You should try being a clan leader with capes... if i leave pm's unblocked after about 15 minutes i can't see my character. Nothing elitist... just annoying.

I think if you try speaking to any members of my clan you won't find any of them up their asses, infact we are a bunch of pretty humble people so please don't accuse us of that either.

It's true I want to do more pking, but this server is so dull at the moment. Leave human town and face 6 stealthed assassins with a debuffer, thats all it is.

I have to say i was wrong im very sry. i am sry that i made this topic
    and apologize to u all sry again

Again my apoligize i guess i was mad ysterday getting killed over and over in cz hope u guys dont think im a asshole
    sincirly
    che

xourico

this is so... funny!! :lol: :lol:

great topic, really great :rollseyes:

DELISMAILL

this server really need humans and money eargently otherwise every 1 quit server like much did. its really boring waitng humans come in cz infrond of human base. and selling shells to pot money :S. gm should put money event on server

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by DELISMAILL
    this server really need humans and money eargently otherwise every 1 quit server like much did. its really boring waitng humans come in cz infrond of *human base. and selling shells to pot money :S. gm should put money event on server
    or u can stop camping outside of hb like a retard and realize 90% of the humans go over the side and run to bowl to kill bosses while u wait outside hb thinking to urself 'must be no humans in cz'

you know some people actually enjoy xping instead of pking 24/7 :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12