Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just curious..

This is a discussion on Just curious.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm bored so I decided to make a topic about something that's making me wonder. Everyone's crying about bugs in ...
Page: 1

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I'm bored so I decided to make a topic about something that's making me wonder.
    Everyone's crying about bugs in KO, ranting about K2, whining about the cheating turks and arguing about stupid things.
    The question is, why are you still playing KO?
    I mean I personally quit because I got fed up with all the things you're still whining about on the forums.
    What makes you still play KO even though you're probably just wasting your time and money and you're no longer having fun?
    Is it because you're addicted or you have nothing better to do? Or is it because you're having so much fun?

Don't get me wrong, this is no way a flaming topic. I'm just asking simple question, WHY?
    There's a similar topic to this but I want you to spend some time to actually answer to that question, so please answer with more than one sentence ^_^

EDIT: Edited a bit ^_^

its because this game has the best pvp, even if there is cheaters and koxpers, when they aren't in dcz rlb, and cz. that time lasts like like hour everyday but that hour is worth looking forward to for me.

only reason to play ko. best pvp, and i played a LOT of different games.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I'm bored so I decided to make a topic about something that's making me wonder.
    Everyone's crying about bugs in KO, ranting about K2, whining about the cheating turks and arguing about stupid things.
    The question is, why are you still playing KO?
    I mean I personally quit because I got fed up with all the things you're still whining about on the forums.
    What makes you still play KO even though you're probably just wasting your time and money and you're no longer having fun?
    Is it because you're addicted or you have nothing better to do? Or is it because you're having so much fun (which I highly doubt)?

Don't get me wrong, this is no way a flaming topic. I'm just asking simple question, WHY?
    There's a similar topic to this but I want you to spend some time to actually answer to that question, so please answer with more than one sentence ^_^[/b]
    my question is this...
    you judge people for still playing a game....that they hate.....;;take a look at your self;;; you go on a forums to a game u do not play..so u say..perhaps u realy do play......so my question is...why post on a forums to a game u no lomnger play and complain about people who complain about a game they play when u no longer play but still complain onthe forums about people complaining about the game u no longer play.
    point made
    thank you..
    p.s someone had to say it.. i did

Hey cutie Senior Member

buddah stfu, no one had to say IT.

he stays on the forums maybe for the offtopic sections? ko4life does not only consist of KNIGTHONLINE.
    fuk your so retarded!

and Yeah people play this GAme because of the pvp and all the friends and funny times that happen in vent!

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Because ignorance of k2/mgame cant destroy this great game .Even with tons of bugs ,shitty graphic ,bunch of non english speaking people its still better than any other game imo.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

buddah stfu, no one had to say IT.

he stays on the forums maybe for the offtopic sections? ko4life does not only consist of KNIGTHONLINE.
    fuk your so retarded!

and Yeah people play this GAme because of the pvp and all the friends and funny times that happen in vent![/b]
    I'm gonna have to agree with you. Buddah should be temp banned because he's only causing drama and he's always offtopic.
    And buddah I'm here because I love trolling and I'm using the WOW section here

EDIT: As I said this is not a flame topic and I'm not here to judge anyone, I just wanted to know and I appreciate everyone who's kind enough to actually answer to my question.
    Keep 'em coming

my question is this...
    you judge people for still playing a game....that they hate.....;;take a look at your self;;; you go on a forums to a game u do not play..so u say..perhaps u realy do play......so my question is...why post on a forums to a game u no lomnger play and complain about people who complain about a game they play when u no longer play but still complain onthe forums about people complaining about the game u no longer play.
    point made
    thank you..
    p.s someone had to say it.. i did[/b]
    you REALLY need to get some grammar lessons..
    wtf is ;;;;; wejrosld ;;;;;. .... ...... ; ; ;;;we lkfjslkdjfl ... .;;;;;;

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

If it weren't for the community of the game, I would have never gone past playing this game all these years to now, that's for sure. Granted, the game has many fun attractions for example, it's PvP is one of the best... especially when there are lot's of people online. People who play this game for over a month get hooked on it if they step off the right foot at the start of their experience. I did, I met great people in this game and have even made myself over 10 grand of profits in real life. Not only is the game fun, but it gives people something to do. The people who are "addicted" (or a better word would be, those who enjoy KO), are going to complain about Knight Online's bugs because the makers of this game have such low effort to provide solutions to it's needs. Those who don't treat KO as highly as others, are going to not give a damn and simply "Selling All 4 USD" topic it out on KO4Life and move on with life.

I know where your question is coming from because I think it all the time. Honestly, if I had something that was time consuming other than school, job or my social life, I wouldn't be playing KO as much, or not at all. The makers of Knight Online don't even know what kind of treasure they are holding. Seriously, if you think about it, KO is not as good as people say it is because it's just not known at all. When people ask me, "what game do you play on PC?", they tend to say "What's Knight Online?", even if I've also mentioned D2, CS:S or any other game. That doesn't really reflect an answer to your question but it does give you something to think about when you ask "why are you still playing this game..?".

The only thing I don't respect from your question is; You need to understand that people have hobbies and that they are entitled to keep that to themselves, no matter what the hobby is. If someone plays KO and doesn't do anything other than eat, sleep, use the bathroom and play KO all of their daily life, that is none of anyone else' business. Hell, even if their hobby was bestiality, no one needs to know, even though that there.. is just fucked up, lol. Sure, it's sad that this dude/girl is going to fuck up their lives and not excel in anything other than gaming, but if that's the life they choose, no one can stop them. I'm glad someone asked the question to the public because it may help some people really think about their situation. Anyone out there who's playing a shit load like I've mentioned, can really think about it and ask themselves if it's all really worth it. All the time consumed into Knight Online, all the money, all the fun you may get in KO, might not be all worth it when you get to your "Quitting KO" topic... But I can tell you right now, I don't feel any regret what so ever to play KO and I know that the day I officially quit and actually uninstall it for good, I will smile whole-heartedly with absolutely no regret toward the time consumed into KO. Even though I do play it all day at my "free day's" sometimes. To me, if something is memorable, never look back to regret upon it, it's your life, live it your way and don't let anyone tell you what you need to change. Speaking of gaming too much, I'm off to bed.. typing this shit at 2:30 in the damn morning, lol.

If it weren't for the community of the game, I would have never gone past playing this game all these years to now, that's for sure. Granted, the game has many fun attractions for example, it's PvP is one of the best... especially when there are lot's of people online. People who play this game for over a month get hooked on it if they step off the right foot at the start of their experience. I did, I met great people in this game and have even made myself over 10 grand of profits in real life. Not only is the game fun, but it gives people something to do. The people who are "addicted" (or a better word would be, those who enjoy KO), are going to complain about Knight Online's bugs because the makers of this game have such low effort to provide solutions to it's needs. Those who don't treat KO as highly as others, are going to not give a damn and simply "Selling All 4 USD" topic it out on KO4Life and move on with life.

I know where your question is coming from because I think it all the time. Honestly, if I had something that was time consuming other than school, job or my social life, I wouldn't be playing KO as much, or not at all. The makers of Knight Online don't even know what kind of treasure they are holding. Seriously, if you think about it, KO is not as good as people say it is because it's just not known at all. When people ask me, "what game do you play on PC?", they tend to say "What's Knight Online?", even if I've also mentioned D2, CS:S or any other game. That doesn't really reflect an answer to your question but it does give you something to think about when you ask "why are you still playing this game..?".

The only thing I don't respect from your question is; You need to understand that people have hobbies and that they are entitled to keep that to themselves, no matter what the hobby is. If someone plays KO and doesn't do anything other than eat, sleep, use the bathroom and play KO all of their daily life, that is none of anyone else' business. Hell, even if their hobby was bestiality, no one needs to know, even though that there.. is just fucked up, lol. Sure, it's sad that this dude/girl is going to fuck up their lives and not excel in anything other than gaming, but if that's the life they choose, no one can stop them. I'm glad someone asked the question to the public because it may help some people really think about their situation. Anyone out there who's playing a shit load like I've mentioned, can really think about it and ask themselves if it's all really worth it. All the time consumed into Knight Online, all the money, all the fun you may get in KO, might not be all worth it when you get to your "Quitting KO" topic... But I can tell you right now, I don't feel any regret what so ever to play KO and I know that the day I officially quit and actually uninstall it for good, I will smile whole-heartedly with absolutely no regret toward the time consumed into KO. Even though I do play it all day at my "free day's" sometimes. To me, if something is memorable, never look back to regret upon it, it's your life, live it your way and don't let anyone tell you what you need to change. Speaking of gaming too much, I'm off to bed.. typing this shit at 2:30 in the damn morning, lol.[/b]
    Ditto.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

The only thing I don't respect from your question is; You need to understand that people have hobbies and that they are entitled to keep that to themselves, no matter what the hobby is. If someone plays KO and doesn't do anything other than eat, sleep, use the bathroom and play KO all of their daily life, that is none of anyone else' business. Hell, even if their hobby was bestiality, no one needs to know, even though that there.. is just fucked up, lol. Sure, it's sad that this dude/girl is going to fuck up their lives and not excel in anything other than gaming, but if that's the life they choose, no one can stop them. I'm glad someone asked the question to the public because it may help some people really think about their situation. Anyone out there who's playing a shit load like I've mentioned, can really think about it and ask themselves if it's all really worth it. All the time consumed into Knight Online, all the money, all the fun you may get in KO, might not be all worth it when you get to your "Quitting KO" topic... But I can tell you right now, I don't feel any regret what so ever to play KO and I know that the day I officially quit and actually uninstall it for good, I will smile whole-heartedly with absolutely no regret toward the time consumed into KO. Even though I do play it all day at my "free day's" sometimes. To me, if something is memorable, never look back to regret upon it, it's your life, live it your way and don't let anyone tell you what you need to change. Speaking of gaming too much, I'm off to bed.. typing this shit at 2:30 in the damn morning, lol.[/b]
    there is a truly expressed answer

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Pvp is awsome + I love killing koxpers

Yeah every1 saying PvP is gr8 and ofc that is the main attraction on the game.

I think the main reason for me is the people you meet ingame. I spent a lot of time on this game and sometimes I regret it being an assassin and lvled from lvl 1 to 76 myself. But in the end its all worth while when you remember all the experiences and fun you have with ur clannies and best friends, fooling around on vent, stupid chat discussions those type you take a Screen shoot of to remember them. Maybe killing a warden with ur clannies help! You end up being a team...you really feel part of a community especially when only few can understand you (english speakers). Just yesterday me and my clannie were talking about girls (sounds lame huh) and we kind of helped each other out hehe. Today logging in seeing every1 saying Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays. Its not a clan its a Family.

You find this in all games, but since its 90%+ turkish speakers you end up in a more solid group. This is also a reason why people still come back to say hi to their old friends.

Its a religion in Turkey...people actually hack to get money out of this game coz it is good money duping a +9 or +10 or to hack an account. I think they should do a bunch of servers only for turkey imo and we would see KO flurrish ofc would take a while and some good promotion.

I mean I personally quit because I got fed up with all the things you're still whining about on the forums.[/b]
    I quit, moved to a city, couldn't find ANY games with the same PVP.

I rarely play again right now tho as I spend alot of time on Call of Duty 4/5 on xbox live... much more fun... and Ares PK is dead.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Well I keep playing cos I like character development. Normal games just end. They are a bit crap as a hobby. A hobby should be something you get half decent at. Normal gaming just buys game/ completes game/ repeat. Its boring just starting over and over something new.

I like knowing a stupid amount about a game. Right down to the pyscology of a few 1000's other players. Why the economy does what it does. Why the developers do what they do. This is way above normal games which are more like watching a film than a hobby.

Why KOL cos it suits me. Cos its crazy. Cos turks are mental (no offence). Cos K2 is irresponsible. Cos MGame are inept. I love it. Way harder to work out an economy and what that guys is going to do here.

You need an IQ of -1000 or 1000 to work this out.

P.S. Yes I would like a forum with only fans - active players - talking about the game. But I like the game cos its a head fuck - can't complain that dumb ass kiddies cry cos they can't take it. Of course you can't your way too simple for this.

Validating

nothing else to do a.q!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast