Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Edit or Dupe ?

This is a discussion on Edit or Dupe ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i had way too much coffee![/b] No, you just have to say something stupid about everything. And that's a fact ...
Page: 3

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

i had way too much coffee![/b]
    No, you just have to say something stupid about everything.
    And that's a fact that you can't deny :lol:

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=00Ryu00
    That +18 raptor for sale is as common as the Hope diamond.
    00Ryu00 uses that same raptor with +13 armor. No big deal to that he still sucks 1v1 becasue he lost to a lvl 74 bp with a +7 iron impact(malice only for all those crybabies that think parasite and massive is unfair)[/b]
    Most of the high lvl babas sucks ass they pay too much into YTL for items and should buy skills

P.S - You still lost to a 70BP :P, malice and cure faster

Banned Senior Member

Most of the high lvl babas sucks ass they pay too much into YTL for items and should buy skills

P.S - You still lost to a 70BP :P, malice and cure faster [/b]
    They sux but they Earn more money than u people get with working

:lol:

True, but then again life isn't all about money it just helps

Now Guys u have fun with this corrupt game ?[/b]

prices should be updated now pretty sure turkish ytl got fucked

Deviouspro

prices should be updated now pretty sure turkish ytl got fucked[/b]
    so u sellin items to or..?

King0fKingZ

i had way too much coffee![/b]
    spam a.q xD

creiken

it's really hard to do and I am not sure if it's clientside or game side, but you can do many things such as change the codes on chitin quests to redo them, change the items rewarded etc..the raum however would have to be done that way there is literally no way this early into the expansion that that guy has collected enough materials to get even a raum +7..

dadypop

Gun, you just said "but you can do many things such as changes codes.... ""change the items rewarded etc.""

Next, you say "There is literally no way....to get even a raum +7"

....You just said people can change item rewards from quests.

IF people could (obviously they can't), don't you think they WOULD'VE done it by now, and wouldn't it also make it MUCH more possible that someone has a raum +8?

Atleast think about what you're typing -_-

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Gun, you just said "but you can do many things such as changes codes.... ""change the items rewarded etc.""

Next, you say "There is literally no way....to get even a raum +7"

....You just said people can change item rewards from quests.

IF people could (obviously they can't), don't you think they WOULD'VE done it by now, and wouldn't it also make it MUCH more possible that someone has a raum +8?
    Atleast think about what you're typing -_-[/b]
    good point.

Banned

Hes had these items for over a year now, just sitting in his inn, i remember he showed a hb+10 in trade to me about 11 months back when i said i was gunna pay $2000, ill try find the ss later.

WTF is the big deal? Seriously. The server has been out for 4 years and there has been +9 stuff for 2 years, and known +10 stuff for over a year now. I remember seeing people there with +10 shell sets. The +9 CS is old...I just dont see the big deal.[/b]
    You said what I was thinking.

If you saw a cleaver +9 you'd not think anything of it... cuz it's has 5 years to be created. Shards, shell and most jewels have been round the same length of time and I've personally collected more shards and raptors from DM farmer in KE than cleavers and glaves from exping at trolls or doing quests.

If I saw a Ring Of Falenkor +5... yeah it'd be duped and if someone had a dupe right now I'm sure there'd be alot more fucked up items than shell 10... super shell 10 etc.

As far as I'm aware right now. There is no working dupe, no dodgy gms and 99% of everything you see has been created by time (and usually acquired by spending ALOT of money)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123