Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EDITED: Paypal issue

This is a discussion on EDITED: Paypal issue within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all guys, My days has been ended, since I've sold one item from KO and accepted the money for ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default EDITED: Paypal issue

Hello all guys,
    My days has been ended, since I've sold one item from KO and accepted the money for PayPal.
    When I was going to buy some KC from offgamers, after the checkout of paypal, It said me automaticaly that my PayPal acc was LIMITED.

I've got in my PayPal account like 600$+, and I can't do nothing now, just follow the steps that PayPal ask me.

But the problem is : - I've created my OWN PayPal account, and the credit cards that I'm was using, was from my real friend which lives with me&gfriend and gfriend of him...
    Now, PayPal guys, tell me for put a photo of my Adress (I've putted my Parents house adress) and the Credit Card extract with Adress and Name of Account Bank owner. (His Adress of Bank Account is registered in his parents house also)

My question is: WHAT I NEED TO DO? SINCE MY PAYPAL NAME IS DIFFERENT AS CREDIT CARD? PLEASE, HELP ME! I GIVE A GIFT TO WHO SOLVE.

There's my screenshot :
    Last edited by HKillah; 10-23-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Banned Senior Member

I've bought some gb's from a pretty good friend and now I'm losted

Banned Senior Member

Help me please, a sugestion or how to solve it...
    I'll give a gift, as I said upside.

:/ same happened to me but I lifted all my limits with doing what they ask to do

1. Set up bank funding
    2. Link and confirm a credit or debit card
    3. Provide business information (Premier and Business accounts only)
    4. Confirm your address

was long time ago not sure how long it took but wasnt like 1 day or 2

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    :/ same happened to me but I lifted all my limits with doing what they ask to do

1. Set up bank funding
    2. Link and confirm a credit or debit card
    3. Provide business information (Premier and Business accounts only)
    4. Confirm your address

was long time ago not sure how long it took but wasnt like 1 day or 2
    ps: all limits get reset every year if u can lift ur limits u will have to wait 1 year to be able to use ur money :/

Banned Senior Member

wtf? if I send all information to paypal I'm only able to use the money next year?

Quote Originally Posted by HKillah View Post
    wtf? if I send all information to paypal I'm only able to use the money next year?
    On the plus side, you never know how much you might need $600 next year. I know it's not what you want to hear but the only suggestion I can give is to phone them. They're more likely to know how to help than a bunch of teenage geeks on ko4life.

it's not a rocket science, u either lift ur limit with the steps i wrote above or wait 1 year to use ur money :/

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheMan View Post
    On the plus side, you never know how much you might need $600 next year. I know it's not what you want to hear but the only suggestion I can give is to phone them. They're more likely to know how to help than a bunch of teenage geeks on ko4life.
    Teenage? Don't talk shit dude...

LESS

Banned

A similar thing happened to my brother. Your situation is a bit different, but they WILL need you to send them those docs to unlock your acct.

What I might suggest is, try to get a hold of the person who let you use the CC and ask to scan the statement. Then you might need to have him authorize you on the account. It's NOT against the policy to use somebody else's CC as long as you have the authorization to do so.

Sending in a statement and then having him phone them giving autorization is good enough. You're not completely fucked unless your friend is unwilling to help.

Banned Senior Member

yea true, but after I sended my all document, I'll be able to use the money, or need to wait 1 year? as one guy said upside...?

btw, you mean is: Take the photo of CC Statement/Extract, and later scan it and change his name into mine?

Quote Originally Posted by HKillah View Post
    Teenage? Don't talk shit dude...

LESS
    I ment a majority of K4L users are teenagers with very little experience, I ment you should contact a professional (at PayPal) if you're not going to follow the steps they have provided you.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheMan View Post
    I ment a majority of K4L users are teenagers with very little experience, I ment you should contact a professional (at PayPal) if you're not going to follow the steps they have provided you.
    yea, I know a guy that uses paypal for like 5 years, I think he'll help me.
    About teenages, yes it's true, but when you say it, you need to know people.
    Virtual world is much complex as people think

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

As Sancte said you have to send in the documents, the process of verifying can take anywhere from 1 week to 6 months. I know because my friends paypal has been limited for almost 7 months had hes had to have payments done through me. So long as you give them all the required documents, the process will go by faster. Although i recommend that you call up paypal while you do it to speed up the process.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    As Sancte said you have to send in the documents, the process of verifying can take anywhere from 1 week to 6 months. I know because my friends paypal has been limited for almost 7 months had hes had to have payments done through me. So long as you give them all the required documents, the process will go by faster. Although i recommend that you call up paypal while you do it to speed up the process.
    yea, but how I solve my problem? since adress and name of my paypal is different as adress and name of real owner of the credit card?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast