Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Editing KO Files.

This is a discussion on Editing KO Files. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think editing files is kool, but it makes u want what u probably cud never have...
Page: 2

KnightMike

i think editing files is kool, but it makes u want what u probably cud never have

do you ever look at the date when you post? seriously, gets annoying[/b]
    Yes I looked at the date and what is your problem? If you dont like it then dont post here especially when you have nothing productive to say. The topic was never resolved and its still about the new moradon client, so the only person annoying here is you.

nocomment

do you ever look at the date when you post? seriously, gets annoying[/b]
    funny thing i'm sure that if he would post new topic someone would sayed type in "search" first it was several topic about it haha ^_^

Banned

sry but im wondering if u can get ban for this? isnt illegal?

I dont really know if its illegal but if it was, there is no way of them being able to find out lol

mahmoodxD

its only really a visual thing as long as your not editing things in a way that effects other players

mezcalaman

so its possible to edit the nova animations again without getting an error? id like to have them drop on my screen ^^

tommyleonghk

editing files in the ko folder is bannable....but only u will know coz its a visual bug...

so i guess k2 wont know

Well that part that sucks is you have never been able to make the lvl 70 animation look like the new novas and the lvl 60 animation look the same cause KO uses the the same lvl 60 files for both meteor and nova. So if you change 1 the other one gets changed as well and uses the same effects.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12