The effects of low economy on PK'ing

This is a discussion on The effects of low economy on PK'ing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've noticed since the market has globally crashed, people have gotten more powerful in pk. This is due to uniques ...
Page: 1

mrmagic2008

I've noticed since the market has globally crashed, people have gotten more powerful in pk. This is due to uniques being cheaper. ROLs, +8, +9 weapons, armour etc are common merchant items now. People have more health, more ac, more resists and hit harder. Granted, those who are low in coins don't get any stronger but those who have profited from the pre market crash with tons of gbs are living it up.
    This could be a good or bad thing, depending on how you look at it. On one hand, non 'baba shoppers' have a chance to catch up, but on the other hand, makes the game now more of who has what items (well it sort is that way anyways

your thoughts?

sexyrexy

people are just as able to buy crap now as they were when shell 7 was 13 gbs the income hasnt changed but +/- a few % on items

there is one effect of low economy on PKing ive noticed. there is less and less ppl pking lately because they cant afford pots

so funny, k2 fuks up economy and it goes right back to their head as a boomerang no pots = no pk = no buying scrolls

p.s. i dont support BUS duping or anything like that...but in order to keep balance they should give options for ppl to easily earn at least for pot money. lvl 80 litterally eat pots as peanuts, and price of pots hasnt change since the beginning of ko, and with all the drop rates lowered is making hard to farm for money

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

so funny, k2 fuks up economy and it goes right back to their head as a boomerang no pots = no pk = no buying scrolls[/b]
    and that's why they created pus hp/mp pots !

and that's why they created pus hp/mp pots ![/b]
    yep, they were proly so proud of how "smart" they are, when they were adding pots to PUS :angry:

if u ask me, i cant not to feal almost as blackmailed for money. i mean cmon, in every RPG game...pots is like...basic. you need pots and there must be easy way to earn enough for daily game

in KO...nada...only dollars

and they have the nerve to call babashoping illegal, when in fact they actually push ppl towards it