Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ehlana for Ares Human King!

This is a discussion on Ehlana for Ares Human King! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; >>>ARES HUMAN<<< Election time will be coming up soon!!!! This Election, we should all cast our votes together to elect ...
Page: 1

Sahabi

Thumbs down

>>>ARES HUMAN<<<

Election time will be coming up soon!!!!

This Election, we should all cast our votes together to elect the best possible king!! Ehlana will be running, and I will tell you a little about him, and why you should vote for him.

Ehlana is the leader of Phoenix Warlords, which is the 3rd top human clan. Ehlana is a GREAT Lunar War Commander!! He does all he can to help the Humans win wars, and he always offers a TP to Luff Castle whenever we take it!! Ehlana is a Friend to ALL English speakers, Turkish people, Spanish/Latino peoples, and everyone inbetween. He is AGAINST scams, koxp, and cheating!

If Ehlana is Elected as king you can expect lots of great things!!!

1.) Treasury money will NEVER be given away or taken for Ehlana&#39;s own use, his clan&#39;s use, or for his friends!

2.) Lots of EXP events!!!! And Drop Rate Increases!!!

3.) As Leader of Phoenix Warlords and being a Lunar War Commander, he has several years of experience leading and guiding the Humans of his clan and all those who enter Lunar War as part of the army.

So in conclusion, please English, Turkish, and Spanish speakers.... vote for Ehlana!!!!

An experienced leader!!! A fair player!!! A man of the people... for the people!!!

sounds good ill vote her idk who else is running on human side either

it will never happen humans = turks gl tho

llJuanMall

We&#39;ve been trying to vote for only one person in the human side to beat the turks for a while but it never works. Good luck Ehlana, u got my vote, maybe it will work this time, who knows. xD

tornadoz

lol Phoenix warlords are still around.... god dam

Go Yvonne and Alan!

Aymeric

Where is Marcelona :s ?

EndOfStory

Marc is taking a loooonnngg break,we&#39;re waiting for him also to come back
    Also a bump for Alan,he deserve to be a king!

Greets

Bufty

Well if the orcs can try band together to get a English speaking king, cant we humans? There are more English speaking clans on the human side than ppl realise. All we need is for them to support Ehlana and get a decent human king at last:P

If other clans can put aside ambitions and vote for Ehlana, then next time we will support a different english speaking human king. We r not greedy, all we want is a king that doesnt grab gold for themselves and will help the humans by running exp events etc. So how about it guys, for the good of the el morads can we try it, or will we have another king that "gyfts" all our gold away?

Nice dream I know, but it could happen if ppl want it to...

Tornado, of course we are still here Sorry I dont recognise the forum name, but u obviously know us, so log ur human char and vote when its the right time plz:P

HealerDude

allways been a huge Ehlana and PW fan...
    I dont play much anymore but tell me when&#39;s the vote date and ill stop by and vote

Nilda

U cant get a better king on human side then Ehlana so all pls vote for him

U cant find nicer ppl then Ehlana and Bufty in this game, they are always nice and ready to help ppl that needs it

PW is the best human clan on ares

Vulcano

Ehlana got my vote

and all Latinos will vote for you

Zxenke

+1

Banned Senior Member

not mine i dont like ill vote for BAbaTurka.q isntead sounds safe j/k why not someone that turks like to^^

Ethgar

I totally agree with Sahabi !!!

Ehlana is the best option for human king !!!

aresgal

InfinitY clan are behind ehlana and PW for next election good luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast