Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ehlana for Ares Human King!

This is a discussion on Ehlana for Ares Human King! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; god when will you people learn that posting "VOTE FOR ME" on ko4life wont do anything. These topics are getting ...
Page: 2

god when will you people learn that posting "VOTE FOR ME" on ko4life wont do anything. These topics are getting so annoying...
    every1 always says the same thing Lots of EXP events!!!! And Drop Rate Increases!!!, what else IS there?

The turks will almost always win, you need to post on turkish forums. Better yet, learn turkish if you want to be king so badly.

edit: also this should go in the in-game request section

sorry for the flame, i just woke up 10 min ago and im cranky

Zxenke

Cuz Turks aren't the only ones playing KO?

Smoker

o man GO ALAN
    hope ya guys win love ya all
    P.S
    i dunno do ya guys remember me from ares way back (Dovla_KILLER)
    moved to logos to pwn there
    damm i miss ya guys
    much love
    Harris

azi_1

you have my vote alan <3 :wub: Bufty and Ehlana are one of the nicest ppl I have met in KO and I hope u gonna win alan but its gonna be hard tho :P

Bufty

Thanks to Infinity for the support Its really nice to see another Top clan is willing to join us in the hope that we can get a English speaking king at last. In return we will (win or lose) do the same for Infinity next time, and try again.

To Mr "cranky." Sorry u feel this way, we tried it the quiet way the last election, Ehlana isnt a great self publisist :P But like the rest of us he is tired of the kings that give away all our gold and wants to help the human side clans. Which is why he has agreed to try for king. As for posting on forums not helping, it lets the ko community know what we plan and hopefully they can spread the word.

You say we will never beat the turks, well maybe we wont. But think about it, there are 3 English speaking clans (that I know of) in the top 10. That means 7 turk clans who will have the Turkish vote split between them. If we can get all Infinity ppl to support us and the ppl who would normally vote for DevilRogue, then we do stand a good chance. We have been told last election we came third. So with Infinitys support we should double our votes Is this enough? We dont know but at least we r willing to try:P Is there any other English speaking clans that r willing to join us?

Finally to Stiffler, a lot of Turks do like Ehlana, we have never been on bad terms with the Turkish community. We have some in clan we count as good friends, and have helped ppl many times regardless of where they come from. To us its the person that counts, not which country they come from.

Thanks again to ppl that r pming Ehlana or posting here to say they will support him. Oh and Harris, could never forget u:P

wideload620

Ill vote for you ive gota human account somewhere goodluck in your elections

yamato

ill log in and vote for alan , altho i didnt play much anymore :/ Support PW

mike_thekiller

You have my vote Ehlana, all this time that i was in your clan u treat me very nicely, and i feel this clan like a family, i hope you get more votes, c&#39;mon ppl , he deserves to be king

Banned Senior Member

ill vote but only for that its swedish ppl in ur clan<3

got my vote but im next in january

Bufty

Thx BigPappawide nice of u to post and support us I would vote for u if had a orc char, but never been tempted to the dark side here:P Still good luck for ur election also

Blah as we said originally, we r not greedy, we just want kings that dont take all the gold and do as they are meant to and run exp events. We have no wish to hog the kingship, we will support Devil next and you the election after that
    We all want the same thing... decent kings, its good we can work together to try and make it happen instead of splitting the vote all the time

Now we just need the all the other english speaking clans to vote for just Ehlana and we stand a good chance of getting our wish:P
    But if it doesnt work...we just keep trying together, instead of fighting each other:P

Sahabi

Unity amongst the english clans. I like this!

Bufty

A quick bump for this topic so that ppl know the plan

Btw does any1 know for sure the actual date of election? I keep reading different dates in different topics, remember the date did change due to vote fixing the election b4 last.

I thought 6th or 7th of november but im not sure.

Sinister

wow never would have thought that pheonix warlords would have survived this long let alon be the top 3rd clan on ares on human side ... guess i hve been away for sometime ...

Zxenke

4th now. PerfectChoic3 finally decided not to be dicks and donate some of their np. But nonetheless, still top 5 human

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast