Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ehlana for Ares Human King!

This is a discussion on Ehlana for Ares Human King! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; am actully shocked that with 3 mill np u can get rank 3rd on ares side or 4th w/e ... ...
Page: 3

Sinister

am actully shocked that with 3 mill np u can get rank 3rd on ares side or 4th w/e ... been gone from the game so long .... but when i used to paly my sin had 1.5 m nps that was almost a year ago .... but good luck with elections .....

Bufty

Did u use to play Venom rogue? It is obvious u havent been playing for a while as u dont know what u r talking about as usual:P

We dont just have 3 million nps. The new system requires donations of national points from the clan members to get higher ranking. The 3 million nps u mention is the amount we have left AFTER donating. National points now are required to go up grades and buy capes. Ehlana alone has given over 1 million nps, and loyal members have donated lots also.

There are clans with more national points than us, but this alone doesnt work anymore.

Anyway thx for ur good wishes, if you are venom good wishes from you makes a change:P If you are not then ignore the last coment:P

Bufty

Bump :P

Lupin

Wow! Good timing! You know I'm voting!

wideload620

Id like to bump this topic and keep it in the spotlight if both myself and Ehlana are voted for it will only better the game and the Ares players both Orc and Human

Banned

uve got infinity's vote and i think losttimes as well

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123