Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Ehm, lvl 70 warrion

This is a discussion on Ehm, lvl 70 warrion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah, we had 4 last night with Tez and Zike, so i guess that makes it 5....
Page: 4

nah, we had 4 last night with Tez and Zike, so i guess that makes it 5.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Vlein
    i think i have aids
    You get it from all that gay secks?

Vlein

are purple bumps on my dick normal

i popped one and yellow stuff came out, i just thought i came

Phosgene

oh shit ur right , forgot about tez and zike .
    we are in 5 ladies and gentlman !

Originally posted by Vlein
    are purple bumps on my dick normal

i popped one and yellow stuff came out, i just thought i came
    uve got herpes too

Vlein

mmm tastes good, like frosting

Originally posted by Shurt
    nah, we had 4 last night with Tez and Zike, so i guess that makes it 5.
    Damn, Shurt, we gotta start marketing these shows. We'd make a fortune.

Banned

I'm sorry but

The soap you can be a part of- online!
    [size=18]
    EPISODE 5

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash

sorry for scamming the guy who scammed Tempest's full chitin +8, raptor +8, 2x we, IN, Skele, 2x Rocs etc...
    I killed a guy that killed another guy! Even though it wasn't in self defense, I did it just because it's vengenace! Don't accuse me, I didn't do anything wrong!

Scammer.
    Isn't that what the death penalty is? And you live in a country that supports it Anyways.. Btw the only ppl affected by ur non usd club are americans :S all the turks who babashop with YTL, all canadians, all everyone else is immune h43r:[/b]
    ...living in a country that supports something doesn't necessarily mean it's your personal opinion. Go scam some more, racist fuck.[/b][/quote]

well you support it enough to be a citizen in it .. so dont register to be a citizen of ur selected country. Also, i see ignorance is bliss as u assume off of one post im a scammer and dont read into any other detail.. thats ok tho, i wouldnt expcet much more out of u, nor do i care. And finally, how am i racist? i dont see any racism in my posts..

diez of our lives threads take too much time for me to work on -.- im done T_T

evenson

haha, i knew i could start a new episode. Btw, if scamming charlie187 is a crime, then i dont want to be innocent

[quote]I'm sorry but

The soap you can be a part of- online!
    [size=18]
    EPISODE 5
    i want the dvd series!

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)
    Originally posted by Majix
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash

sorry for scamming the guy who scammed Tempest's full chitin +8, raptor +8, 2x we, IN, Skele, 2x Rocs etc...
    I killed a guy that killed another guy! Even though it wasn't in self defense, I did it just because it's vengenace! Don't accuse me, I didn't do anything wrong!

Scammer.

Isn't that what the death penalty is? And you live in a country that supports it Anyways.. Btw the only ppl affected by ur non usd club are americans :S all the turks who babashop with YTL, all canadians, all everyone else is immune h43r:
    ...living in a country that supports something doesn't necessarily mean it's your personal opinion. Go scam some more, racist fuck.[/b]
    well you support it enough to be a citizen in it .. so dont register to be a citizen of ur selected country. Also, i see ignorance is bliss as u assume off of one post im a scammer and dont read into any other detail.. thats ok tho, i wouldnt expcet much more out of u, nor do i care. And finally, how am i racist? i dont see any racism in my posts[/b][/quote]My ideals were assumed because of where I live - that's called stereotyping, and racism. I don't see how much more of an idiot you can be, and capital punishment isn't decided by the federal government in the United States. The state government decides capital punishment. The state I live in doesn't undergo the practice.

As i said i really do not care. You're dumb enough to live in a state run by Arnold (lawl) but i guess your right if your state doesnt undergo it. All im saying dismantle is stop assuming things before you look into them. Your looking at one side of a story and going with it, thats fine. Its ok lutz, put the dd shield on its fine. BTW your state had Tookie Williams sentenced to death and killed in your state? Lol get your facts str8. Gotta go eat, bbl

bored of this tired drama...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234