Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

either hacked or bug

This is a discussion on either hacked or bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man thats messed the hell up. Sorry :S...
Page: 2

man thats messed the hell up. Sorry :S

Damn.

I'd bug the GM's on the official forum, and spam CS tickets till you get nothing less than a rollback. CS has been down for 24 hours for the past few months but they still read it

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    Damn.

I'd bug the GM's on the official forum, and spam CS tickets till you get nothing less than a rollback. CS has been down for 24 hours for the past few months but they still read it
    eh idk
    think im done nothing good came from this game and k2 has turned into one of them third world ruling things hahaha forreals everyones trying to make a buck by taking everyone elses stuff not worth the hassle or the money just to seal shiz

dirtysanchez

ok 2 tell if u were hacked i gotta ask if u have bought gbs off a gold website, share a computer with other ppl or have real life friends who play coz if any of them r right then u have been hacked. but it could always be k2's fault. coz they suck at hosting games.

trust me i already know i got hacked and sanchezz your a foo to post this you were just in vent with me earlier

Same thing happened to me 2day after maint, I swear i remember i traded my stuff to my brother account (I checked both comps for trade windows). After that dc on my brother account cuz of maint. Log back all the items i traded was gone, I dont think it got hack cuz shell+8 set, money still in inn...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12