Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

El Oh El K2

This is a discussion on El Oh El K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WHERE IS THE FUKING BOX?!...
Page: 2

SoulDace

WHERE IS THE FUKING BOX?!

_random_

dam i dont ee no unchecking box dam man wat ass holes they probly are pretending its there but its not so they keep getting money lol
    WHERE IS THE UNCHECKIN BOX

WHERE IS THE FUKING BOX?![/b]
    I dun see it WAAAA! They are gonna steal my cash until I get to see it zomgroflcopter :P

i dont see the box either :angry:
    so it starts after the NEXT time you purchase premium I would assume..then no existing accounts w.o it are getting charged ?

Richie

Let me try get this right...?
    So, if u buy prem on an occasional basis, and for some reason u forget/ cant log in website, ur gonna be looking at a bann for payment fraud?
    Heres an example of what i mean.. i bought prem for a friend 29 days ago, and at the moment he is on vacation. Im a broke ass at the moment and havent enuff to renew his premium...will he be "auto premmed" and due to no money in my CnB acc....is he gonna get banned?

SoulDace

I DONT care to get ban , nobody not gonne steal my money its just a fucking game , when i wanna pay ill pay wtf is that bullshit fuk k2 i wish this company will burn now really now with thier stupid laggy servers , die k2 lmao , all the time they only bullshit us , give me the fuking box.

It must begin after todays date because I dont see any boxes.

_random_

dam man i hope they dont take my money

SoulDace

Wait i have very importent question:

If i bought prem in other account , now i gonne losse money there also?

Wait i have very importent question:

If i bought prem in other account , now i gonne losse money there also?[/b]
    Yes, unless you unclick it.
    Way to go K2

Attleast i would need to check the box manually for it to start recurring billing.. so it dont start billing me if i dont go and check it myself manually

Dont know what happens the next time im going to buy a prem, maybe there is the checkbox hidden somewhere or not but attleast ppl dont need to worry about past purchases, its not going to start billing you monthly from those.

SoulDace

LISTEN AND LISTEN ALL!!!

If you bought prem like 14 days ago , they not going to take money from you each month , but if you buying today or tommorow , you gonne losse money each month till you block it , if you bought in 2 accounts today or 1 today 1 tommorow or 1 more year ( just example ) you'll losse money there also , so becareful about that shit.

To make it clear , we'll see the box ONLY if we'll buy premium today or tommorow and so on , becuse its new thing , so thats what i think , i dont think we gonne see this box untill we buy premium again .

So, if u buy prem on an occasional basis, and for some reason u forget/ cant log in website, ur gonna be looking at a bann for payment fraud?
    Heres an example of what i mean.. i bought prem for a friend 29 days ago, and at the moment he is on vacation. Im a broke ass at the moment and havent enuff to renew his premium...will he be "auto premmed" and due to no money in my CnB acc....is he gonna get banned?[/b]

edit: oops read half of the repsonse nvm

SoulDace

Heres an example of what i mean.. i bought prem for a friend 29 days ago, and at the moment he is on vacation. Im a broke ass at the moment and havent enuff to renew his premium...will he be "auto premmed" and due to no money in my CnB acc....is he gonna get banned?[/b]
    No , only if you buy for him premium again today or tommorow and so on , they will take money every month , but if you bought before today , its fine dont worry , if you'll buy prem from today / tommorow and so on only then they can take money from you , stupid company.

Id say i dotn liek this idea, but its getting me unlimited free WoW time so im happy :P. (nub sold me an acc for 11g in game and i logged in after liek a month and saw it had recurring payment still active xD that wasliek 6 months ago and its still good)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast