Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

El Oh El K2

This is a discussion on El Oh El K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Let me try get this right...? So, if u buy prem on an occasional basis, and for some reason u ...
Page: 3

Banned

Let me try get this right...?
    So, if u buy prem on an occasional basis, and for some reason u forget/ cant log in website, ur gonna be looking at a bann for payment fraud?
    Heres an example of what i mean.. i bought prem for a friend 29 days ago, and at the moment he is on vacation. Im a broke ass at the moment and havent enuff to renew his premium...will he be "auto premmed" and due to no money in my CnB acc....is he gonna get banned?[/b]
    Yes, it would get charged again. If you don't have the money, he and you and all of the people/accounts that you have bought premium with using that click and buy account will be banned for payment fraud until you clear the debts of that click and buy account (which is nearly impossible to do as K2 is very hard to get in contact with).

Cautious Steps to follow if you buy premium in the future:

Buy the premium, and then log into the site to uncheck the box. If you are buying for a friend, log on their MyKol and uncheck their box.

just tried loggin in again, and i see the box...woot im happy + its unchecked. Then i see onur ozbay, and the 68400 KC thing...wtf is this o_O

just tried loggin in again, and i see the box...woot im happy + its unchecked. Then i see onur ozbay, and the 68400 KC thing...wtf is this o_O[/b]
    yea i got the same exact thing, i just relogged it and it was back to normal.

also i dont even see the box to unclick it...

SoulDace

You've to buy premium now to see the box right? becuse i loged and i dont see nothing...

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Guess this is the end of people buying premium for someone else.

SoulDace

You've to buy premium now to see the box right? becuse i loged and i dont see nothing...[/b]
    Answer please , its not only for me , prolly more people wanna know it , if somebody know ill be thankfull for comment.

You've to buy premium now to see the box right? becuse i loged and i dont see nothing...[/b]
    i hope so..cuz if i get charged on my 3 accounts that have premium..ima chargeback... cuz i quitted

SoulDace

Why k2 have to be so evils , this is so bad ways to keep the members play , i aleardy send like 11 CS about the same info , ill keep spam i dont care , this is annoying every day i get more and more mad about them...

redbluegreen44

not a good idea to sell acounts with prem now

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=146184

it shouldn't be checked automatically

IllusionS

They will probably make it so only gold premium can actually uncheck the box.

SoulDace

They will probably make it so only gold premium can actually uncheck the box.[/b]
    I dont think they that evils , but anyway i Gold and i still dont see it.

im assuming its for new purchases as they legally have to notify users before automatically billing them

Phosgene

dude youre so fuking fag for writing el oh el .

HotAsIce

lol, if anyone tries to screw you over after buying them premium, just call your credit card company and say You payed for a service and never recieved it (technically, YOU never did) ge ta chargeback, and the owner won't even be able to enjoy his scam attempt.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast