Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

El Oh El K2

This is a discussion on El Oh El K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahaha My friend bought me prem few moths ago. I havent money for this game but I can use this ...
Page: 4

Nugat

hahaha My friend bought me prem few moths ago. I havent money for this game but I can use this function to get prem again? lol.

SoulDace

hahaha My friend bought me prem few moths ago. I havent money for this game but I can use this function to get prem again? lol.[/b]
    No you cant , only if you bought prem today or tommorow and so on , only then k2 will take money automaticly for premium , but if your friend go to bank and say " dont send money etc ... " your account will be banned :S

Taylan

I have Gold also (1 day left), no box

SoulDace

I have Gold also (1 day left), no box[/b]
    You cant see the box...you've to buy premium today or tommorow and so on , to have this box , its new thing , if you bought prem yestrday its still not means nothing , if now you gonne buy premium you prolly gonne see the box.

Banned

lol, if anyone tries to screw you over after buying them premium, just call your credit card company and say You payed for a service and never recieved it (technically, YOU never did) ge ta chargeback, and the owner won't even be able to enjoy his scam attempt.[/b]
    if you do that all the accounts where the credit card was used would also get banned. So you would screw yourself aswell.

startrizerg

new expansion came out i buyed 1k kc .. buyed gryphan armor 1 piece i got 2 piece of gryphan armor and my 1k kc wiped and 1 grypan armor say armor one say helmet .. and no 1 buy that grypan hel ... k2 scammed me 500 kc .
    today i had 2 whole days of bronze premum left i buyed gold premum relog it say i hv 30 days of premum left bump k2 eaten my 2 days of premum .zzz
    tanx god i seen k2 notice of recuccing premum police today ... cuz many time i dont log in ke homepage or check notice for month or 2 ..
    i bet there be 1000's of plyer who never really check ke homepage for there lame notices till really needed and buy premium play on . i bet there is bundles of player who will get screwed with this police after 30 days .

they should hv made something like if player want they can go on site login and enable this new police rather then they keep it auto on from start . and they should hv made something like option which player and tick on like which premum type they wanna buy for next month auto .

Banned

seems like k2 is getting smarter so people stop selling accounts

startrizerg

k2 company should understand gamer more .. they should understand ppl leave game after some point .. and there chacter get nothing but junk after they leave after all of that hard work and 100's of $ spend . so selling chacter is not a bad thing

HotAsIce

Profiting from something that someone has a patent on is illegal unless you have an agreement with the company, its stated in the terms of service I believe.

Profiting from something that someone has a patent on is illegal unless you have an agreement with the company, its stated in the terms of service I believe.[/b]
    Yeah -- it's in the ToS that all items in the game a property of K2 Affiliates, etc etc.. basically stating it's illegal to sell their ''property'' for a profit; so no one can really say their USDing of things is legit and justified. Although, it really isn't frowned upon that much by the community..

HotAsIce

It's just generally frowned upon by the people who can't afford it :P

It's just generally frowned upon by the people who can't afford it :P[/b]
    Of course :P Poor people usually frown upon rich people irl if they can't afford the lifestyle they run.. pretty much same thing in this case lol. But yeah, usually those who do it don't have probs with others doing it, whereas those who don't, tend to hold that as a reason why some players are good, unlegit, etc etc.

SoulDace

Here

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?...265973303097070

They saying ppl who have premium now can log to the site and see the box in MYKOL ?
    If yea i still dont see it , i have 14 days left.

TwistTheKnife

They will probably make it so only gold premium can actually uncheck the box.[/b]
    Lol :lol:

This is a great feature!! Now k2 will triple charge you for your premium automatically

Roberto

Why you guys flaming K2, first tiem they done something good.
    If you playing all the time and want always to have premium its nice of them that they made this.

If you dont wanna have payment every moth just click that button and stop flaming.

But offcourse we all know why they done this, didnt noticed any1 hot it yet but here we go

1.I wanna sell my acount and i sell it,the guy who buy acount can click on box and use my credit card to pay premium
    (so k2 made this to stop selling acounts)

2.What is bad if guy who bought my acount click on that button and he using my cc to pay premium , then i can send suport ticket because its paying prem with my acount and i can change pass.
    (again you can steal my money from cc for premium , and pay kc with your cc and i cant send suport ticked to change pass,so i lose)

3.If buyer wanna steal your money from cc you always can send cs ticket and say i sold acount and acount will be automacticly banned :P

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast