Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

El Oh El K2

This is a discussion on El Oh El K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Date: 09.28.2007 Subject: Recurring Billing is LIVE! Hello Knight Online Players, We have some great news for our existing and ...
Page: 5

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Date: 09.28.2007 Subject: Recurring Billing is LIVE!

Hello Knight Online Players,

We have some great news for our existing and future Premium members! We have now added recurring billing for Premium memberships. Players will no longer have to manually purchase premium every month. When you purchase a Premium membership, you will be set up for recurring billing. If you would not like to be charged monthly, please login to MyKOL on the website and unclick the box for recurring billing. Thank you for continuing to support Knight Online!

-The Knight Online Team
    Sneaky way to steal people's money hoping that they forget to uncheck it[/b]

Tough the same.

F.. k2

SoulDace

Somebody of you see the box now?

i got a question.. will this box come when we buy new premium i mean buy preium now (after they have but this feature) or will all the old accounts that i have ever bought premium on be charged also? ( in this case im ****ed :S )

Roberto

Somebody of you see the box now?[/b]
    yup box is there(if you payed premiom 28.september +

spab

s> premium for igc is over, s> account is prolly over and they will earn new amouth of cash, from their point of view it was really smart

s> premium for igc is over, s> account is prolly over and they will earn new amouth of cash, from their point of view it was really smart[/b]
    Can't you just delete your Click N' Buy account after selling ur account on KO? That way the cannot keep charging you can they? :lol:

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Can't you just delete your Click N' Buy account after selling ur account on KO? That way the cannot keep charging you can they? :lol:[/b]
    Yea but if K2 can't charge you then they'll take it as Payment Fraud ^^ lolz,( Account Blocked )

SoulDace

Oh if you only bought prem from 28.9 + then you see box? Thats why , i bought in like 10 or something.

Yea but if K2 can't charge you then they'll take it as Payment Fraud ^^ lolz,( Account Blocked )[/b]

Who cares when you sold the char

Banned

it could be good in few ways and bad ways

1 dude gets someone to buy him prem, its always going to charge that dude unless you unclick the box if you got case sensitive logging mykol so that dude cant unclick it when he buys prem, if this happens he can easily cancel payment = you payment fruad and char banned :S

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I wish they would jsut do a 60 and 90 day prem

Ki1laH

Yea but if K2 can't charge you then they'll take it as Payment Fraud ^^ lolz,( Account Blocked )[/b]
    No they can't, are you people retarded.

Its really fucking simple, if you don't want to be auto charged...uncheck the fucking box and you won't be auto charged.

It's a good idea, quit fucking complaining and click the box.

No they can't, are you people retarded.

Its really fucking simple, if you don't want to be auto charged...uncheck the fucking box and you won't be auto charged.

It's a good idea, quit fucking complaining and click the box.[/b]
    well wat bout 4 ppl like me who cant log the website we basically get fuked over wit tht shit

SoulDace

well wat bout 4 ppl like me who cant log the website we basically get fuked over wit tht shit[/b]
    But he said if you uncheak the box , they not going to charge you next month and you can buy it manualy by PUS so it dosent matter.
    But if you buy premium and you must login the site after it , then its something else , and i guess you really fuked up :/
    I cant login the site aswell , so i not going to buy prem untill my friend give me access to site we didnt chosse this new 3 SQ etc...

Helldin665

Good way to stop players from selling their account :lol:
    I do NOT want to sell an account and then notice that money is beeing drawn from my account every month for someone else playing it B)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast