Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

El Oh El K2

This is a discussion on El Oh El K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guess this is the end of people buying premium for someone else.[/b] ABSOLUTELY! One of my first thoughts on that ...
Page: 6

OLD1953

Guess this is the end of people buying premium for someone else.[/b]
    ABSOLUTELY! One of my first thoughts on that was "WOW, anyone buying premium for someone else is SCREWED from now on if they don't remember to uncheck that box because all the guy he's buying for has to do at that point is change pass and its free premmy from NOW ON BABY".

Gotta wonder how many do that for clannies or items or whatever and don't check the website regularly.

Only way to get off that merry go round would be to cancel that card in the sure and certain knowledge that this will result in banning of all accounts that ever used that card.

PS: Oh WOW, all you guys who have characters on emails that you've let lapse are so SCREWED!!!

Banned

ABSOLUTELY! One of my first thoughts on that was "WOW, anyone buying premium for someone else is SCREWED from now on if they don't remember to uncheck that box because all the guy he's buying for has to do at that point is change pass and its free premmy from NOW ON BABY".

Gotta wonder how many do that for clannies or items or whatever and don't check the website regularly.

Only way to get off that merry go round would be to cancel that card in the sure and certain knowledge that this will result in banning of all accounts that ever used that card.

PS: Oh WOW, all you guys who have characters on emails that you've let lapse are so SCREWED!!![/b]
    Even if they uncheck it, the other person can check it back again. Unless the person who bought the premium wants to get his/her character banned aswell, he/she cannot charge back.

Don't buy premium for other people.

This is a descent thing that K2 did. Scams will decrease drastically because of this.

OLD1953

Profiting from something that someone has a patent on is illegal unless you have an agreement with the company, its stated in the terms of service I believe.[/b]
    Patent? What do patents have to do with K2?

Its really fucking simple, if you don't want to be auto charged...uncheck the fucking box and you won't be auto charged.
    [/b]
    bravo genius mabey u will tell me what was my secret question made over 3 years ago + I have _ in nick with means my sc was fucked up long time before they asked me for it to log in. And even with that I doubt I can log in on that retared site.sure it's
    really fucking simple[/b]

Ki1laH

bravo genius mabey u will tell me what was my secret question made over 3 years ago + I have _ in nick with means my sc was fucked up long time before they asked me for it to log in. And even with that I doubt I can log in on that retared site.sure it's[/b]
    Well i'm sorry you are a retard and forgot your SQ...even though they reset them recently and when mine reset i didn't need my old one...

That is YOUR problem...not k2's...if they gave out SQ's to ppl that forgot them every1 would lose their accts to hackers...god grow up you messed up and lost it, your fault...make a new acct or suck it up buddy.

Banned

Date: 09.28.2007 Subject: Recurring Billing is LIVE!

Hello Knight Online Players,

We have some great news for our existing and future Premium members! We have now added recurring billing for Premium memberships. Players will no longer have to manually purchase premium every month. When you purchase a Premium membership, you will be set up for recurring billing. If you would not like to be charged monthly, please login to MyKOL on the website and unclick the box for recurring billing. Thank you for continuing to support Knight Online!

-The Knight Online Team
    Sneaky way to steal people's money hoping that they forget to uncheck it[/b]
    u have to tick the box by yourself, so dont worry... k2 doesnt steal with billing.

If you dont wanna be charge every month , you need uncheak the box , so i've a question hope somebody can answer about her :

If i dont have access to site and i buy premium , next month they not going to take money for new prem becuse i didnt pressed on the box , so its mean uncheak her , so why ppl complaining they dont have access to site when they can buy manualy?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Ticket sent to K2 just now... wonder what crappy response i'll get.

Hi there,

With the new "renewing" premium, I would like to know exactly how it will work.
    How will it know which server/character to put the Trina on if I'm getting Silver or Gold premium?
    What will happen to the account if there are insufficient funds or the transaction fails for some other reason?
    Why is the default set to "recurring" rather than "not recurring"?
    What if I want to pay with a different card than the one I used the previous time?
    What day will the rebilling occur? Always exactly 30 days, or can it be set to "1st of the month"?
    Is there a change to the TOS or EULA to incorporate the legal ramifications of automated billing?

I'm sorry if this isn't the exact section to send the ticket to, but there isn't a "billing or payment queries" section.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456