Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Election Ares Karus Side

This is a discussion on Election Ares Karus Side within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw i heard he scammed 2 rocs from PC is that the truth? h0rror?...
Page: 2

btw
    i heard he scammed 2 rocs from PC
    is that the truth? h0rror?

wideload620

all that i quickly saw was 1 decent topic bout luring tk 2 town and bugging it thats all? unable 2find any proofor evidence of a scam.

So back2 topic on hand vote soulkeeper 4 Karus King

all that i quickly saw was 1 decent topic bout luring tk 2 town and bugging it thats all? unable 2find any proofor evidence of a scam.

So back2 topic on hand vote soulkeeper 4 Karus King[/b]
    That priest of his, supposedly he scammed it, i dont know the whole story though.

just ask his former clannies from Oldies, FragFactory, PC? (still dont know if that the truth with the 2 rocs) what kind of person he is. Then u will know that this person isnt a good King for sure.

wideload620

the roc's where drop's given 2 members of the clan according 2 how active they did in isloon other clan activities.

The same goes 4 the other 3-5 ppl that have left with pc items they earnd them as stated in the pc forums.

anything else you need 2 be clarified

and the story of the priest ill ask around

nad ive been and askeda few oldies members nothing 2 report atm

StoneColdAngel

The topics about him got deleted cuz he cryed the mods to do so!

That priest of his, supposedly he scammed it, i dont know the whole story though.[/b]
    nope the priest is his own. But the Rogue named Ebola163 which is now played by his friend totto (or something like that) was scammed by him.

SoulFamily

<div align="center">VOTE FOR SOULKEEPER

SCAMMER FOR KING

VOTE HIM
    [/b][/quote]

till now i never answered to ure or others flaming. but i think once its too much.

u, dear coronus, shout keep ure mouth shut!!!! u scammed other ppl more than only once. u tryed to argue with lame "facts" and try to defend ure poor mind with lies. u dont have any fucking proof that i ever scammed any1. thats prolly cause i never scammed any1. oh, i remember, U ARE THE SCAMMER HERE!!!!!!!
    oh, and coronus, stonecold or w/e u call ureself now. i will "cry" the mods again. but this time for banning u, cause all u do is flaming.

my priest is leveled and made by myself and no1 else. every1 who is saying something else is just a lair.
    i dont know where u got this from HORROR, but u know me and u should know it better than this guy StoneColdAngel aka Coronus aka Miraculix.

@daonly
    i dont know what u have to do with this. but i always helped u. gifted u al lot items to make u become better and now u start flaming me? i think u shoul know how i am and start thinking about ure own behavior. and u can ask my former clanies. ask the OldieS, i never scammed them. ask FF members.

@xxNanoxx
    try to keep ure posts as smal as ure name promisses they have to be. u dont know me and u dont know anything about the things happened. before u call ppl a scammer, u should have a proof and not just blame ppl.

and for the rest who wants to know
    i worked for the ROCs and i took them with me when i left PC. i worked for them and i got them for my work. i didnt even keept them for me. i changed 1 into a ROL and gave it to a friend, how is PC member. if u call this a scamm, have fun.
    And about the rogue i should have scammed. No, i didnt. The owner gifted it to me and i have a proof for this.

Yes it right u always helped me i always liked u and thought u were a nice person, but after u disbanded FF and scammed Jan i changed my thoughts about you. And i didnt said that u scammed anyone except Jan, but the Oldies for example Puppie and ChupChup and the former FF members now ur behaviour, that is all i meaned with ask them.

All in all is really sad how things has come too and how u behave and im sure u arent a person who should be King.

PS: xXNAN0Xx knows u and knows what happend

wynne.

not only that but also a big liar and a german faggot!

SoulFamily

i think more like u arent a person who should be allowed to post here anymore.
    learn to read and accept facts. i can proof u that this char got gifted to me.

and a tip for the future:
    listen to both sides of a storry, not only 1 side. this will help u to understand things and make u be able to find out the truth

SoulFamily

i think more like u arent a person who should be allowed to post here anymore.
    learn to read and accept facts. i can proof u that this char got gifted to me.

and a tip for the future:
    listen to both sides of a storry, not only 1 side. this will help u to understand things and make u be able to find out the truth

im sure that u arnt the one to judge who is allowed to post here or not.
    And also show me that proof
    I was told by serval ppl that it wasnt gifted but borrowed to u.

And i never just hear to one side but i hear every side and make my own conclusions

StoneColdAngel

And about the rogue i should have scammed. No, i didnt. The owner gifted it to me and i have a proof for this.[/b]
    First of all, it was a pain to read your english. Second, nice try again xD Gifted ... If I am not totally wrong with the meaning of this word it means: Giving someone something you don&#39;t want back. Well than you shouldn&#39;t use it. Because Ebo gave you the char to play on it "knowing" you&#39;ll give it back once he starts to play again. But obviously he was wrong. You scammed the account for your friend.
    Its the same with the 2 ROC&#39;s. You scammed PC for them and mafe 1 ROL out of a ROC and gave it to our friend. Ergo, you scam for your friend. And as far as I know, scam is scam no matter why you did it or for who.

Ask FF mebers: I could get some old FF meber coming here confirming that you scammed the clan. And not only once.

You scammed me for some crappy shit. I don&#39;t care at all, but you scammed me.

i will "cry" the mods again. but this time for banning u, cause all u do is flaming.[/b]
    Banning me? lol k if you feel better then have fun. I just get a new account

u scammed other ppl more than only once[/b]
    :blink: Hmm maybe you know more than me. Tell me who I scammed besides the guy for the CS.

- "chose a name"

SoulFamily

no, u didnt. u never spoke with me about this issue.

i will pm u my MSN and i will show u the proof. and after this i demand an apology

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast