Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Election Ares Karus Side

This is a discussion on Election Ares Karus Side within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not only that but also a big liar and a german faggot![/b] not only you are a big flamer, and ...
Page: 3

lekebekois

not only that but also a big liar and a german faggot![/b]
    not only you are a big flamer, and a fagget RACIST. STFU!

First of all, it was a pain to read your english[/b]
    It's not every 1 that haves time to waste on forums. IMHO, i'd rather play the game.
    I haven't read the rest of ur text, but look if u don't like that guy just don't vote and STOP IT THERE.

now stfu and let him be king if he wants. If u disagree, vote for some random turk that will give gb's to his koxper friends.

For other people who wants an ENGLISH speaking king, choose him if u want (if u don't want I won't kill u)... Maybe some people makes him looks shit; maybe even he did some shits I don'T know, but I've been playing with him for a while and he's GG.
    Go Soul go!..

StoneColdAngel

my priest is leveled and made by myself and no1 else. every1 who is saying something else is just a lair.[/b]
    Made by yourself? I could name like 4 ppl who played your priest and lvl'ed it for you including me xD

SOUL FOR KING <3 all

SoulFamily

First of all, it was a pain to read your english. Second, nice try again xD Gifted ... If I am not totally wrong with the meaning of this word it means: Giving someone something you don&#39;t want back. Well than you shouldn&#39;t use it. Because Ebo gave you the char to play on it "knowing" you&#39;ll give it back once he starts to play again. But obviously he was wrong. You scammed the account for your friend.
    Its the same with the 2 ROC&#39;s. You scammed PC for them and mafe 1 ROL out of a ROC and gave it to our friend. Ergo, you scam for your friend. And as far as I know, scam is scam no matter why you did it or for who.

Ask FF mebers: I could get some old FF meber coming here confirming that you scammed the clan. And not only once.

You scammed me for some crappy shit. I don&#39;t care at all, but you scammed me.
    Banning me? lol k if you feel better then have fun. I just get a new account
    :blink: Hmm maybe you know more than me. Tell me who I scammed besides the guy for the CS.

- "chose a name"[/b]

for u the same as for daonly. listen to both sides of a storry, before u judge them. u never did and u never had any proof that i scammed. and u will never find 1. u never saw my proof that i got the account gifted and now u started blaming me here for nothing.
    and it seems ure even to ...... to understand what im writing. PC never had a rule about giving anything back when u leave. so there was nothing to scamm.

and pls get the old FF member and show me what i scammed my own clan for!!! i would like to hear what i should have scammed.
    it was more like the other way around. but i dont wanna blame any1.

another guy U SCAMMED is called James. i had ure old char Miraculix and u scammed him for some shit.

and i didnt scammed u for some shitty things. lol. u took my smite +7 with u. and now dont try to tell ppl again it was ure and ure money blablabla.... it wasnt ure, it wasnt ure money.

i realy hope ppl see now who is there scammer and lair. its about time they know thats its u who scamms ppl and talk shit about them whenever they turn around. maybe some of our old clanies are interested in knowing what u were talking about u when there were not around. and not only old clanies, there are so many more ppl u blamed and talked shit about.

StoneColdAngel

for u the same as for daonly. listen to both sides of a storry, before u judge them. u never did and u never had any proof that i scammed. and u will never find 1. u never saw my proof that i got the account gifted and now u started blaming me here for nothing.
    and it seems ure even to ...... to understand what im writing. PC never had a rule about giving anything back when u leave. so there was nothing to scamm.[/b]
    How could I have listened to your version of it you blocked me on MSN cuz I didn&#39;t wanna gift you the HB+7 & CS :P
    I don&#39;t know much about PC rules but if Vanessita herself says you scammed it, it&#39;s scammed.

another guy U SCAMMED is called James. i had ure old char Miraculix and u scammed him for some shit.[/b]
    Show me one player who hates me for scamming James Caires after he scammed MeanTeddy xD I scammed a scammer, that irony.

and i didnt scammed u for some shitty things. lol. u took my smite +7 with u. and now dont try to tell ppl again it was ure and ure money blablabla.... it wasnt ure, it wasnt ure money.[/b]
    Actually you bought it for my smite +6 and with my money on your priest.

maybe some of our old clanies are interested in knowing what u were talking about u when there were not around.[/b]
    I admit I talked bad about myself. Hated it terribly when I got killed.

wideload620

Um vanessita did not say that the items where scammed that i know 4 sure because i was in the clan at the time he left.

StoneColdAngel

Um vanessita did not say that the items where scammed that i know 4 sure because i was in the clan at the time he left.[/b]
    Um tell me how to quote PM&#39;s and I give you the proof. But I don&#39;t wanna argue further, I just came to tell the ppl some facts about him.

EpsaNomaly

copy -> paste ->
    (the quote)[/b]

WafflesAndCocaine

how come you ask us how to quote when you have a quote on your sig ? ^^ lol

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

How the hell is any of this flaming?

If you want to cry to me about someone disagreeing with you, be sure not to PM me.

Banned

<div class='quotemain'>[b]VOTE XSOULKEEPERX FOR KING

C^^

<span style="font-family:Courier New">VOTE FOR COOLTANG</span>

<span style="font-family:Courier New">VOTE FOR COOLTANG</span>[/b]
    ^

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i am sick of discuss with this guy and i hope he never get king. he blocked his pms when i tryed to talk to him so i need to talk english with him. this way i cant convice him because my english suxs. the proof hes talking about is a part of a msn conversation. this shows just a very smal part of the story. we have been in teamspeak all the time and i dont have a record of this conversations. thats why i dont have a proof against him yet.

Banned Senior Member

^[/b]
    agree CooLTanG <333333

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast