Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About PKing...a little noobie question

This is a discussion on About PKing...a little noobie question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i was in cz last night...and i get a mail from a good rogue that im a noob or ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb

Well i was in cz last night...and i get a mail from a good rogue that im a noob or similar sh*t bcs i didnt finish a 1vs1 (bcs a mob of humans got there and tried to kill him, i backed down) ...i said ok lets do it, we meet and he pawns me...im not ashame of that, hes got better lvl/items/skills or whatever...hes got dual sherion+8 btw :P (dont wanna say his name, but hes probably a regular on this forums)... so i think thats that...after a while he attacks a mage in my party , the mage tps me and ofc i attack him, after that he sends me a mail again saying that am a noob & etc and i dont deserve the respect that i have from some ppl .... i try to explain what happened...in my opinion to let my friend mage die is NOT ok. (that happened twice btw)
    SO , my question is what would u do, let ur friend from clan and rl die or attack the god damn rogue ? :-)
    He made me think...i had noone to consult about that , so im asking u guys ..thnx for reading this sh*t

P.S. I would rather have the respect from my clan mates and rl friends then some1 that i will never see in my life, that lives on another side of this damn planet.

Well that rogue is the noob imo, only because it is cz and thats the difference between pking in a party and pking solo. the rogue has alot of learning to do i guess....

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

heal the freind then pwn the rogue.. done o_o

Cadence96

Enjoy the game.
    Post SS.

Who cares what he thinks just play the game and have fun.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i woulda put on my dd shield then bounced at his pitiful damage

Lol. he got his fair share to 1v1 you. If hes attacking ur party members he has no right to not be attacked by you. Cz is for party play, not 1v1. :P

yea my points exactly...but i got offended by his mails, and just wanted to see what u guys think

there will always be some retard that gets mad cuz u kill them

just go attack him if the mage tp's u it means he needs help so help him thats what u do in a PARTY

FattySin

When you worry about ~most~ things people online say/do to you... You know you've got a problem :lol:

Fuck him, you helped out a friend, and that's what parties are made for.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

if its in a secluded spot ur mage is a little gay i guess but the problem doesn't lie with u.

sexycomboot

there will always be some retard that gets mad cuz u kill them[/b]
    biggest one of all is The almight scammer tank187 his letters are so funny after you own him xD... btw u membred the pw to sexycomboot >.<?

Manilas

I would of helped the mage even if he wasn&#39;t in my party (ofc, he wouldn&#39;t of be able to tp me).

Im a noob and I know it but if I see a player from the same nation loosing to another player, I&#39;ll go help him to even the odds unless it really shows that it&#39;s a 1vs1. Unless he&#39;s got a mob running at him, then I&#39;ll probably just turn around wait for the mob to past and pick them from behind XD

OLD1953

There are a bunch of ppl in CZ that only want to 1v1 because they think they can win all the time.

If 1v1 was the way CZ was supposed to work, you couldn&#39;t make parties in there.

Sounds about ten years old. Ignore him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast