Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Election bug abusers banned! (?)

This is a discussion on Election bug abusers banned! (?) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im kinda scared ko will go overboard with this rule tho...so if ur runnig for knig next mouth...just watch out ...
Page: 2

Banned

im kinda scared ko will go overboard with this rule tho...so if ur runnig for knig next mouth...just watch out ko is kinda slow

Cammers91

TarusS is Banned FTW YAY!!!

On Pathos both kings , and old kings also that abused before, are banned.

the_man_slayer

damn, good news

do we finally have a chance of gettin king now since we do it legitly xD

but this struck sum fear into turkies boots :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

is it a perm ban or like a 30 day one?

finally k2 is doing something about this shit. it's been going on for too long. imo last king to win election legitly in human side diez was glarfist D:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Well, I logged into ares 1 a couple minutes ago and gh3yslong is still listed as king, but most of the Gm's don't log Ares until around 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. PST, so hopefully when they do everything will be changed. I haven't been able to pm f3ylong for quite a while in any of the servers, and hes usually always on, so I think the rumor has probability.[/b]
    he will remain king even while he is banned... its just like when the king nation transfers while hes king... u just have no king for the rest of the month

i dont think gms can appoint a new king or anything to that extent

i find it hilarious that so many kings this month have all of a sudden disappeared lol

cant those console guys or whatever they are called kick a king from his position? Oo

Cleatus

was about time, the best turskih king so far on human side was Ozgur_cafe, he at least cared about ppl. Taurus just had it cause it looks cool >.<[/b]
    Actually no.. TauruS (real one) was the best Turkish king. He was a good king, and still is a good guy.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

cant those console guys or whatever they are called kick a king from his position? Oo[/b]
    senators can impeach a king and a new king is elected in that same process... but ive never seen it ever work... always figured it was bugged and would never work... so the absence of a king because hes banned cant be fixed by senators by ingame means as far as i know...

Its possible that K2 could intervene and fix the situation somehow. Im pretty sure ingame gms dont have control over that kind of stuff so it would have to be by some higher authority. They could edit server files so that some1 else would be king

But if K2 just nominated sum1 on their own ppl would complain that the king wasnt actually elected and that it isnt fair. Organizing a way to vote for the king without reseting the server&#39;s monthly election setup to a new date so that it could be a fair election would be too much of a hassle.

They could very well reset the monthly process to a more upcoming date, but that will mess with the other nation&#39;s kingship as well. And if both kings arent banned there will be complaints as well. So screwing with that probably isnt an option K2 would approach...

Also have you ever seen them try to make a new king when one has nation transfered? No. So why would they bother to fix it when some king was banned? The kingship isnt something that concerns K2 to that great of an extent. Obviously the bugging of it concerns them to the extent that they would ban for it, but I dont foresee them attempting to fix the problem created from not having an actual king.

Those are all the ways I can see to fixing the problem, but they wont happen. In otherwords the absence of kings on servers wont be fixed...

Its a small part of the game... everyone get over it... with the lack of kings we got gms running more exp events anyways... which im much happier seeing than an active king... because if their online running exp events it means their also online banning cheaters... and doing their job, which has more impact than a king could have.

I&#39;d rather have extremely active gms and get rid of the king system all together. I think the king system is great, but it is kind of an excuse for K2 to not have gms online... because a king can do small things like events to keep players happy, giving gms an excuse to not login because ingame events are generally part of their agenda and now can be handled by a player (king).

_Priest_Of_God_

Actually no.. TauruS (real one) was the best Turkish king. He was a good king, and still is a good guy.[/b]
    Have to disagree jsut like every other turkish king they would Give out all the money to random turks then Say over king chat for you to buy pots to get a good xp event its almost Retarted

Yaaaaa no more TauruS as king

we had a fucking gm ask someone in our clan yesterday if we had been doing isiloon in delos 2 and 3 fucking retard

Cleatus

Have to disagree jsut like every other turkish king they would Give out all the money to random turks then Say over king chat for you to buy pots to get a good xp event its almost Retarted
    Yaaaaa no more TauruS as king [/b]
    are you sure you&#39;re thinking of the right Tau? This was like 3 owners ago.. lol...

the_man_slayer

actually cleatus ur wrong, Wasabi was the best turk king on diez

human king on pathos whit +9 item/unique+2 and cs got banned

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast