ElektronZ - old Cwest DCZ mage

This is a discussion on ElektronZ - old Cwest DCZ mage within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I used to share my ElektronZ mage with GG named Tyrone. Was wondering if he's around this forum anymore, looking ...
Page: 1

Question ElektronZ - old Cwest DCZ mage

I used to share my ElektronZ mage with GG named Tyrone. Was wondering if he's around this forum anymore, looking to bring the mage back since the old one has been deleted and I can re-use the name. If your out there Tyrone.... hit me up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oam7qAO4Yvc

used to share my big mages with an old swede named hobby.... that guy around anymore?... most old schooler Cwest guys know him as Hobo..... just wondering if any of my old baba's are around these days still.

Hellsfury for life.

Little archer Senior Member

hi draven.

Hi Razor.... I see you , Regiss and Darken seem to be running the joint... nice to see that. kinda miss those old days for arguing and fighting ya lol

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Hi Razor.... I see you , Regiss and Darken seem to be running the joint... nice to see that. kinda miss those old days for arguing and fighting ya lol
    Regiss? ;0

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    I used to share my ElektronZ mage with GG named Tyrone. Was wondering if he's around this forum anymore, looking to bring the mage back since the old one has been deleted and I can re-use the name. If your out there Tyrone.... hit me up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oam7qAO4Yvc

used to share my big mages with an old swede named hobby.... that guy around anymore?... most old schooler Cwest guys know him as Hobo..... just wondering if any of my old baba's are around these days still.

Hellsfury for life.

some old members of hellsfury were in cypher when it started but now they gave up.
    enter the game and create the clan so u can keep the name just in case u want to come back.

Draven ! What's up mate?

This was my account originally The main was Capacitor but then I renamed to TheCharmer, made Pole +8 and sold it. I'm pretty sure one of the owners burnt it though?

Quote Originally Posted by dogbatter3 View Post
    This was my account originally The main was Capacitor but then I renamed to TheCharmer, made Pole +8 and sold it. I'm pretty sure one of the owners burnt it though?
    TheCharmer ended up being renamed to BambiBurger... and yes was burnt, would have been nice to have the +8 Pole.. I didnt realize it was Capacitor tho, always thought that was a kickass name for a mage... I used a Scorching8 which was pretty rare, i think 2 on the server at that time with FR2's... was a nice set up for DCZ for a newer server.

Nice to see ya Regiss!

Haha yeah I regret changing that name, after I sold the mage I made a new one with 2 others, I was Zapdos and the others were Moltres and Articuno :P I'm trying to think who it was on the forum that bought it, I think maybe xFury or w/e? And he may have sold it again.

Yeah I made Imirs+2 which cost me a buttload of money since they blocked bifrost not long into the server so they were pretty rare. Also kept buying all the Elysiums, getting them from +0 to +7, then tears, burnt 3 going from +4rb to +5rb Also burnt my Lycaon +8 when I was papermage haha xD Anvil was evil.

Yeah those staff's are still the best for 59 mage, I still prefer the Elysium > Chaotic though. It was my biggest argument with one of the Polish guys on my +8 pole post though, those gem staffs are almost identical to a player staff, where as nothing compared to a pole. Cant believe they tried for +9 :/

Hey donny!

KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar

Hai donny! there seems to be a new server incoming like cwest in steam